Other Smogon Exhibition II - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
calling act on byronthewellwell, scheduled for 11:30pm my time since it was the only time that would work for both of us and he hasnt shown up after 30 mins. i need to sleep bc i have work tmrw, so i cant wait up any further than this.

calling act on byronthewellwell, scheduled for 11:30pm my time since it was the only time that would work for both of us and he hasnt shown up after 30 mins. i need to sleep bc i have work tmrw, so i cant wait up any further than this.
I was online, just away from my computer for a bit. He left 18 minutes after schedule. We will try to get it done before he leaves for work tomorrow.

My understanding is that he stayed till midnight (he posted his above act call then) and 30 minutes is enough. You weren't on when he woke up so we're calling activity.

He told me on discord that he was leaving 18 minutes after schedule. I waited 10.5 hours for him to wake up (until 5:00 am my time), but evidently he woke up at 6:30 am my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)