Other Smogon Exhibition II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Welcome to the second iteration of the Smogon Exhibition, a place for the Official and Core Metagames not in SPL to compete in a team tournament setting. This year's tournament will be co-hosted by myself and dream. 8 teams will compete over the course of 9 weeks to determine the second Smogon Exhibition champions!

Make sure you've read the Standard Tournament Rules

The scheduling guide as well

-------

Relic Castle Fossils (4) vs Cinnabar Firedogs (4)

SM Ubers: byronthewellwell vs Alkione
SM Ubers: Eternal Spirit vs SiTuM
SM LC: tazz vs Heysup
SM LC: fatty vs Luthier
SM PU: Hamhamhamham vs Rexus
SM PU: col49 vs Taskr
SM Monotype: Empo vs Waszap
SM Monotype: EviGaro vs Catalystic

Alolan Island Hoppers (2) vs Victory Road Elites (5)

SM Ubers: Cam vs rozes
SM Ubers: MJ vs EternalSnowman
SM LC: Casparov vs Toadow
SM LC: HT vs Serene Grace
SM PU: Kushalos vs Drud
SM PU: LordST vs Xiri
SM Monotype: Arifeen vs maroon
SM Monotype: Jase The World vs Havens

Lake Valor Guardians (2) vs Striaton City Snackers (5)

SM Ubers: lax vs skysolo14
SM Ubers: FLCL vs Terracotta
SM LC: Mikaav vs Fille
SM LC: taranteeeno vs LilyAC
SM PU: PILZ vs Shaneghoul
SM PU: ima vs Lycans
SM Monotype: Wanka vs Attribute
SM Monotype: trash vs Harpp

Mauville City Magnets (3) vs Dragon's Den Drakes (4)

SM Ubers: Garay oak vs Melle2402
SM Ubers: Exiline vs Holy Break
SM LC: Ninjadog13 vs Kingler12345
SM LC: BurntZebra vs Plas
SM PU: Robert Alfons vs TJ
SM PU: Sam I Yam vs TonyFlygon
SM Monotype: z0mOG vs Vid
SM Monotype: Chaitanya vs Sabella
Deadline is Sunday, February 10th 11:59 PM GMT-2 (8:59 PM EST)

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting an activity win vs Kushalos

I've been available all the week, and he failed to show up at the time he proposed+that time was already not great for me. Tried to get the game done yesterday but it failed, and he told me he cant play today so there is no other option I guess.

You can check his profile if you aren't convinced: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/kushalos.176313/
No, I'm not convinced. You two scheduled for saturday and you were the one to miss the scheduled time. See the bit in the VMs where you say "Anyway you weren't on time yesterday and couldn't play during the week so I'm not the one supposed to make any efforts to get this done"? That is entirely wrong. You rescheduled, he waited Saturday anyway, and heard nothing. You agreed to Saturday, there is nothing to suggest he couldn't play during the week, that's just how scheduling works. Because you missed the time, you should be the one trying to get this done. Sunday is bad for Kushalos but he suggested a time that would work for him because he's trying to get the game done, and I suggest you make it or get someone subbed in who can because, ultimately, you missed a time that had been scheduled and Kushalos did not, and claiming the exact opposite here is just blatantly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)