Other Smogon Exhibition II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
No, I'm not convinced. You two scheduled for saturday and you were the one to miss the scheduled time. See the bit in the VMs where you say "Anyway you weren't on time yesterday and couldn't play during the week so I'm not the one supposed to make any efforts to get this done"? That is entirely wrong. You rescheduled, he waited Saturday anyway, and heard nothing. You agreed to Saturday, there is nothing to suggest he couldn't play during the week, that's just how scheduling works. Because you missed the time, you should be the one trying to get this done. Sunday is bad for Kushalos but he suggested a time that would work for him because he's trying to get the game done, and I suggest you make it or get someone subbed in who can because, ultimately, you missed a time that had been scheduled and Kushalos did not, and claiming the exact opposite here is just blatantly wrong.
Listen, I'm tired of you getting mad everytime something bad happens to you or to your team. I've been available ALL the week, Kushalos straight up scheduled for saturday: my uncle who came from Spain changed his plans and suggested we could go to the restaurant on that saturday, and there is no way I'm missing this because mister kushalos can only play on saturday evening. I asked him to play earlier, I was on smogon and PS from 6:30 to 8:40, the scheduled time was 8pm and I didnt get any answer. Maybe you read the wrong posts, but for Heaven's sake dont say I missed the scheduled time because this is the most ridiculous lie I've heard. To start with, if you can't play during the week you are supposed to be available in the weekend, and Kushalos was simply available yesterday evening, the ONLY moment in the week I couldnt play, and yet I tried to get it done at 8pm (a 30mins battle would have been fine). There's nothing else to say, you should have subbed out Kushalos but you didn't, try to get the activity win if you want, but given I've been active all week and that kushalos missed the time it won't work :blobshrug:

Sorry but holy shit I've been looking forward to playing this game for a whole week and I'm getting shitted on, what am I supposed to reply .__. The icing on the cake: Kushalos cannot play on sunday either. Why am I even commenting on this post

edit: apparently my smogon posts show that I came at 6:30pm, and then at 8:30pm. But ive been on showdown during the 2 hours, you can check it if u dont believe me. Kushalos didnt contact me at all while I was waiting for him. Now I gtg, have a nice evening

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)