Other Smogon Exhibition - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
hey yo, huge shoutout to pork chop man for playing like a champ all tournament long and going down with style in the final game. good games to our opponents and good luck in the finals, it was a fun week. as for the rest of the army, this was one hell of a run and all of you should be proud -- you guys showed everyone you're worth more than what you went for! this idea was lit and mad props to anti for coming up with it and going through.

ItzViper482

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
well, that's that for our season. i i generally just stay under the shadows instead of posting much but i hope playoffs is at least enough to show that we weren't just memeing the whole thing and didn't give a fuck about people or w/e people got mad about. also sux we couldn't have our 7-0 player play but yea. i think the army chat was tons of fun and i had a lot of great convos there these past weeks, so i'm rly glad finch accepted the idea(and it's a pretty good chance i'll do it again if i manage something else so watch out :mehowth:). special s.o. to staggang

Was a great run for the army, thanks for drafting me and shoutouts below

Finchinator and KratosMana Thanks for drafting me and giving me a chance to play, was a huge blast with the army, if you ever need me for anything hmu
ItzViper482 goat LC player, chess player, piano player and generally nice guy, I hope we talk more in the future and we become friends cuz ur a cool guy and glad we got to play together! Also greatest memes from this guy ever. Promising talent for sure. atviper
hyw even tho i know he wont see this, easily my best friend for this tour and got me really into playing usm ubers even tho i had almost given up on the tier, we have probably played about 200 test games together and were all a ton of fun, even if u brought stall every test game. gratz on going undefeated cuz thats impressive asf and u are the best usm player rn imo. I hope we stay in contact through whatever u do next and we can get a couple games of chess here and there.
Holy Break great guy as well, tbh had some nice conversations about anime and hes a good player, rip hax that ended our run but hmu for tests in the future if u need them
WreckDra easily one of the nicest guys on the team along with hyw and he definitely helped me test when others felt my ideas were too outlandish or meme-y and saw some of what I was seeing, thanks for that.
Cynara so much work put into army, it really showed every week that you cared even if you didn't play and you were a big part of the success that our ubers had, even if you don't really like what I do, at least take this gratitude
magsyy and stag for being big supporters of ubers, was a lot of fun talking with you guys in chat too.
z0mOG for bringing my ice mono team and winning with it (lol), also just a fun presence in chat
majaspic22 for being the LC goat, too bad he couldn't play more but he was so good, next level teams and plays
Gummy Kiyo for joining that one team call we had that was dope as shit
Hamhamhamham MJ Trace Luthier and the rest of the goon squad for giving me tests and whatnot

and shoutouts to the rest of army I didn't tag here but talked to during the tour, was a ton of fun

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alright, everyone! Congratulations to Untier University for making the finals! But it seems as though we have a tie between the Blacephalons and Lunalas. What we're gonna do here is have a 3-game tiebreaker, with one of the metas struck by the Lunalas, the higher seed. Lunalas have struck Ubers. Here is the tiebreaker:

Mind Blowing Blacephalons (1) vs Cosmogtic Lunalas (1)

LC: Kingler12345 vs Heysup
PU: HJAD vs Taskr
Monotype: Carl Murray vs Sabella

Please get this done in the next couple of days. Preferably by Tuesday @ 11:59PM est​

Last edited:
GGs lunalas, I hope you go on to win the tour now.

It was a pleasure to team with all of you and I hope I get the opportunity to do so again :heart:

Thanks to Quote for being a great host through out the tour

special shout-out to my fellow PO friends Carl Murray Neo and Casparov for going 9-2 in this tour, you guys are the best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)