Smogon Fantasy Basketball '18-'19

Keeper League Draft has been tentatively delayed until next weekend. I apologize for all these changes, I did not expect finding an extra team would be hard.

I personally don't mind missing one week of fantasy scoring, but we can also change it to be tomorrow or sometime during the week.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Keeper League Draft has been tentatively delayed until next weekend. I apologize for all these changes, I did not expect finding an extra team would be hard.

I personally don't mind missing one week of fantasy scoring, but we can also change it to be tomorrow or sometime during the week.
Weeknights are pretty much impossible for me with your timezone :(

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Delaying it a week is the lesser of 2 evils

Not a fan of missing a week, mostly because a lot of info is given away after seeing teams play a couple times, whereas i feel a draft should be a "prediction" of the upcoming season. But it's better to wait a week than do a draft with only 9 people. Gonna head out now, so don't change it back to tonight lol

Delaying it a week is the lesser of 2 evils

Not a fan of missing a week, mostly because a lot of info is given away after seeing teams play a couple times, whereas i feel a draft should be a "prediction" of the upcoming season. But it's better to wait a week than do a draft with only 9 people. Gonna head out now, so don't change it back to tonight lol
Don't worry, I couldn't even if I wanted to!

Well I thought I had this evening free but got stuck in a family event. Sucks because it seems like there were a lot of no shows and you guys who actually drafted are now probably loaded lol

So... now that we have a final team for keepers, is drafting before the season starts still in play? Tonight is prolly too short of notice, but I could see Monday evening or Tuesday before the games kick off working, so long as it's Aussie-friendly time and doesn't conflict too much with other people's schedule. Thoughts Mizuno?

So... now that we have a final team for keepers, is drafting before the season starts still in play? Tonight is prolly too short of notice, but I could see Monday evening or Tuesday before the games kick off working, so long as it's Aussie-friendly time and doesn't conflict too much with other people's schedule. Thoughts Mizuno?
I'm up for doing the draft at some point tomorrow, if there is a general agreement on it. It could also be earlier in the week, even if we miss scoring for the first week, there would be less games played. It probably can't be at night (EST time), so it depends if there is another time range everyone can find at least an hour to do the draft (noon, morning, mid-afternoon?). If that doesn't work, then we'll just leave it for next Saturday.

Del Rio, Stallion, Scofield, suapah, Celticpride34, Ghost_Chill, trikx_insane, biggie, cb aaron judge let me know what you guys think

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm up for doing the draft at some point tomorrow, if there is a general agreement on it. It could also be earlier in the week, even if we miss scoring for the first week, there would be less games played. It probably can't be at night (EST time), so it depends if there is another time range everyone can find at least an hour to do the draft (noon, morning, mid-afternoon?). If that doesn't work, then we'll just leave it for next Saturday.

Del Rio, Stallion, Scofield, suapah, Celticpride34, Ghost_Chill, trikx_insane, biggie, cb aaron judge let me know what you guys think
I can only do evenings some weekdays. So 6:30pm-11:00pm GMT+11 tonight (which would be tomorrow for you). The later part of that range is preferred for me.

Timezones are a bitch.

I can only do evenings some weekdays. So 6:30pm-11:00pm GMT+11 tonight (which would be tomorrow for you). The later part of that range is preferred for me.

Timezones are a bitch.
In that case, if my maths are right, that's 3-7 am Central.

Well, fuck. Let's draft Saturday.

Scofield

is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lol...i can find an hour any day except thurs

Can i make a request to unlock keepers? I hate the idea of a player getting injured for the season in the first week and then being forced to draft them.

I think it will stay as it currently is. Accommodating everyone for early in the morning seems unlikely, and probably even more so during the day (like early afternoon in the US, early morning AUS).

Can i make a request to unlock keepers? I hate the idea of a player getting injured for the season in the first week and then being forced to draft them.
That makes sense. Will unlock until Friday.

Draft order and keepers have been set. Check here to see where all of your keepers are being selected. Remember that the cost to keep a player is the round they were drafted last year + 1.

If you notice anything wrong or there are any changes you want to make to your keepers, let me know!

Scofield

LMAO i got first overall....which means I wasted a keeper on harden...well, fuck

Can we trade picks? The Pinas, want to trade? I'd rather have the last pick of the round

Anyone else further down wanna trade?

Last edited:
LMAO i got first overall....which means I wasted a keeper on harden...well, fuck

Can we trade picks? The Pinas, want to trade? I'd rather have the last pick of the round

Anyone else further down wanna trade?
You can discuss and plan a trade, but currently can’t trade draft picks straight up (and don’t want to mess with settings this close to the draft).

Will probably have to though, there is too little time between now and the draft (various settings lock about 1 hour prior to draft). :/
Damn, wasn’t active here but was ready to go. Completely understand though, no worries! Hope that’s not why you pushed the draft back last week because I was actually ready to go haha

Stallion

Tree Young
Salty that I was super high on LeVert all preseason, but because the draft started a week late, people knew the breakout was imminent and reached on him before I had the chance at him.

Going to be bitter about that one all season.

Scofield

Hey guys, important question here: are we ok with the trading of kyle lowry (#22 ranked) for lamarcus aldridge (#92 ranked) straight up? There aren't any keeper ramifications here I can see that makes the trade more even. My basketball analysis says that even with normalization, lowry is going to finish as the better player by a mile. I don't want to be the guy that always vetoes trades....but this one just seems massively unfair to me.

Del Rio, Stallion, suapah, Celticpride , Ghost_Chill, trikx_insane, biggie, cb aaron judge, Mizuno

I'm not a fan of it but it's not vetoable for me

LMA's rank is stunted by his abnormally low FG%. That should stabilize and he should be a top 50 guy from here on out, I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)