Smogon Fantasy Basketball '18-'19

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm not a fan of it but it's not vetoable for me

LMA's rank is stunted by his abnormally low FG%. That should stabilize and he should be a top 50 guy from here on out, I think
Honestly, even top 50 for top 25 is a big enough difference I think it's worth a discussion. Not gonna throw a hissy fit over it, but i really really really don't like that trade.

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Honestly, even top 50 for top 25 is a big enough difference I think it's worth a discussion. Not gonna throw a hissy fit over it, but i really really really don't like that trade.
same it isn’t blatantly one sided but still not exactly bound to be 100% fair...

Scofield

is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Looks like no one else is as bothered by this as I am, although everyone agrees giving up lowry is a bad trade. So managers please take note to really think trades through, you probably don't want to be involved in a trade like this that consensus says you're losing.

Sorry, just seeing this- I do agree that I'm giving up a top ranked player in Kyle Lowry for an underperforming LeMarcus Aldridge this year and I prob could've traded for higher value than LMA but my thought process was just trying to acquire someone with a better FG% (yes ik LMA hasn't been shooting well this yr but I think it'll go back up ), more rebs, and slight boost in blks in order to be kind of competitive, as well as have a better fit to complement my players KAT, Collins, Bagley, Grant, etc.

Hope you guys are enjoying your free wins against me this year. Didn't really have a chance to do much research and then missed the draft. Fantasy basketball is kinda boring. Probs wont fill in next year

Somehow despite my going 9-27 over the past 4 weeks in keepers, I'm still in line to make the playoffs lmao.

At least I'm crushing it in redraft

Scofield

Covington, the 20th ranked player in fantasy bball for cousins coming off an achiles tear and hasn't even played yet is another shit trade that is massively unbalanced FYI

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Covington, the 20th ranked player in fantasy bball for cousins coming off an achiles tear and hasn't even played yet is another shit trade that is massively unbalanced FYI
Yeah I think this one is pretty fucked, I already said that to Del Rio in private.

This is a keeper league right? He gets Boogie at insane keeper value the next couple years? Y'all were saying the same damn thing about the Gobert trade a few years ago lol.

That Lowry for LMA trade y'all were also bitching about has evened out btw

I'm not in your league but I love basketball and fantasy basketball so maybe I can give an unbiased opinion.

Cov will not finish the season even close to top 20. I am a die hard Sixers fan and I have watched every season he was with us and he has always been annoyingly inconsistent. Which is a trend he is already continuing in Minnesota. He wont finish top 20 this year or ever to be honest.

Cousins, although injured and coming off a type of injury that has destroyed careers, was an all star and could easily contribute this year come playoffs. It seems that you guys are playing points and not cats and keepers. So I would say that trade is 100% not vetoable.

Giving up current talents (over preforming) to take on a good keeper pick who might even contribute this year. Seems like a pretty reasonable trade to me.

Good luck this season everyone and pray for PG13 for me, I need him to play tonight.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I didn't even propose that, Eric did.

He's clearly trying to rebuild as evidenced by the Roco trade too.

Scofield

Just sent a message to del rio, that one is a hard veto from me as well.

Side note: wall =(

He's clearly trying to rebuild as evidenced by the Roco trade to
He can do that without making silly trades like trading Curry and a stud big to the team already in first place, even if he thinks Doncic is the second coming. I get wanting to have good retains going forward but come on giving away that kind of present value will probably tick off people trying to win this season.

That being said might as well try to snag the Greek Freak if he's just giving away players ;)

Scofield

He can do that without making silly trades like trading Curry and a stud big to the team already in first place, even if he thinks Doncic is the second coming. I get wanting to have good retains going forward but come on giving away that kind of present value will probably tick off people trying to win this season.

That being said might as well try to snag the Greek Freak if he's just giving away players ;)
funny thing is he's only 5 games out of the playoffs with like 7 players in the top 60, including 2 of the top 9 (curry and greek), just had some injuries he needs to wait out. Can easily sneak into the playoffs and compete if everyone gets healthy in time.

Stallion

Tree Young

He got Booker and the Greek freak off me in recent years by doing the same thing. Anyway, if it gets vetoed, it gets vetoed - not gonna kick up a stink about it. But if it goes through, owning Doncic for next to nothing next year isn't that bad. Neither Curry nor Turner are gonna be keepers for me next year anyway, I'm just in win now mode seeing as I'm coming first.

I think the majority here wishes for a veto on this one, so it will be. The trade can probably be reworked to be a bit more balanced. There is great keeper value in Doncic, it's just that adding someone like Eric Gordon doesn't really balance it enough.

Scofield

Please stop making bad trades guys, it's causing me undue stress =(

Scofield

Butler for d-lo and whiteside?! It's frustrating how truly awful these trades are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)