Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

lost my PPR league.

it's still possible to win my money league, but i need Pitta and Smith to both have career games tonight.

i'm down by 40 and he still has Ravens Kicker.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
down by 2 points with my opponent having Ravens D left. Let's hope Detroit gains a gazillion yards and points to make them go negative!

Guys, guys, mah money team/suckit losers:

Rivers
Charles
Ryan Mathews
Josh Gordon
Amendola
DeSean Jackson
Jimmy Graham
Robbie Gould
Chiefs D

Some notes:

- Started 0-3, then 3-5. Won my last 6 regular season games

-Have scored 130+ 4 straight weeks, 150+ 3 straight weeks, and 160+ 2 straight weeks. This is a standard league, QB TDs are 4 points. Scoring 100-90 wins you most games

Well I got stomped in my money league. I got 2 from Graham, 3 from Ogbonnaya, and 4 from Riley Cooper. If I had played that Asiata dude from the Vikings over Ogbonnaya and Jordy Nelson over Cooper I probably could've won :(

My opponent didn't even really do that well. He got 22 from Rashad Jennings and 20 from Zac Stacy, but 1 from Andre Johnson which really hurt him. It just sucks that my shot at $200 was lost basically because Adrian Peterson got hurt at the wrong time.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

no... fuck... i was #1 seed too... who the fuck kicks 61 yard field goals (also why was reggie bush playing when he was doubtful yesterday morning... i would have gone ellington > bell if i knew bush was playing...)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
afaik he still only gets 5 pts for a 61 yarder, because the designation stops at 50+. Considering your luck in close games this season, I'd say this was a long time coming alty :)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm gonna assume Ellington did more than enough to make up the difference but Bush was known to be (very likely) playing since before noon Sunday even. GOTTA BE ON THE BALL YO

ok I need a QB for next week desperately

I had RG3 and Matt Ryan, was hinging on RG3's excellent playoff schedule (Atlanta, Dallas, NYG) but obviously that didn't work out. I was hesitant to pick up anyone else because it was gonna cost me $25, but now that I've won the first week in the playoffs and am guaranteed to break even at least with 4th place (week 17 championship) I really need to pick up someone to play instead of Matt Ryan.

I'm already leaning towards one guy, but here's a few that are available:

Alex Smith (vs Ind, @ SD) (I already have JAMAAL FUCKIN CHARLES)

Ryan Tannehill (@ Buf, vs NYJ)

Jay Cutler (@ Phi, vs GB)

Matt Cassel (haha, not really)

Kirk Cousins (vs Dal, @ NYG)

Schedule wise, Cutler and Cousins obviously win, but Smith's not that far behind. All those schedules are leagues better than Ryan's @ SF and vs. Car.

Anyone got an idea of who I should pick up?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Tannehill or Cousins would be worthwhile choices. Cutler is still an injury risk, and Alex Smith has a tough schedule.

On more thought, I'd roll with Cousins. The Redskins want to see what he can do and showcase him, so they'll probably be more pass-heavy. Tannehill also has that nasty tendency to put up stinkers every so often for no explicable reason.

EDIT: Thought I'd share this gem from one of my recaps:

• Heath Miller scored 5.50 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.

Last edited:
Cousins. Nigga can play. And he can torch those laughable Dallas and NY secondaries
QBs have a 70 rating against the giants... And that's a lying stat because they played a bunch of crappy qbs. Still, Cousins ain't going to do much against them. Just warning ya'll. The Giants D is actually one of the better in the league.

Eliminated in all 3 of my leagues this week gross.

Fuck Charles he eliminated me in B league

If he had scored "ONLY" 49 IN PPR I WIN THIS FUCKIN LEAGUE NEXT WEEK

BUT NO HE GOT FIFTY FUCKING FIVE I MEAN LET'S BE REASONABLE GOD DAMN IT

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
inb4 I win Smogon League B (repeat baby) with this autodraft...

Ray Rice, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Matt Ryan, Wes Welker, Darren McFadden, Owen Daniels, Chicago Def

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)