Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can take over commissioner Justin, no problem.

@aldaron - angelbunni league was the experimental Auction league I ran last year. If there's enough interest I can renew that as well?

I definitely prefer doing auction over snake drafts. I'd also be interested in doing a keeper league. Kinda bored of just doing yearly snake drafts because those are basically pure luck/no skill/boring.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's me.
wait nevermind I meant "yaright" using the team "A League Rejects"

I definitely prefer doing auction over snake drafts. I'd also be interested in doing a keeper league. Kinda bored of just doing yearly snake drafts because those are basically pure luck/no skill/boring.

I will renew angelbunni league in that case, since it is Auction. Also we can turn League A into a Keeper league as well, since membership there remains pretty consistent. Sound good?

Apparently I still have a slot (I got an invite at any rate) in League B even though I disappeared last year, feel free to take me out. Also this is a (very delayed) apology for that, I should have said I was leaving in advance but I just kinda went "fuck it", so sorry to all the other members of that league.

Apparently I still have a slot (I got an invite at any rate) in League B even though I disappeared last year, feel free to take me out. Also this is a (very delayed) apology for that, I should have said I was leaving in advance but I just kinda went "fuck it", so sorry to all the other members of that league.
I invited everyone back to pretty much give priority just in case they came back, so if you're active I wouldnt mind having you back but if you know you cant be back again then I'll just offer your spot to the next available person

I invited everyone back to pretty much give priority just in case they came back, so if you're active I wouldnt mind having you back but if you know you cant be back again then I'll just offer your spot to the next available person
Ah, well thanks for being willing to have me again, but I don't think I'll be active enough to do it justice so feel free to give the slot to someone else.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
With Flamestrike being removed from League B, his slot will be opened up to Novaray. I have moved him over to reflect this in the OP.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
All leagues are on Yahoo!, currently. League C has 12 teams, Auction draft, mostly standard PPR scoring with some scattered random bonuses. League B has 10 teams, currently Live Snake draft, standard PPR. League A is 12 teams, draft type TBD.

haha I just saw Yahoo's draft rankings, total joke. best QB class ever and they have 8 in the first 4 rounds, are you shitting me?

back to defend my title in League C, ya'll are gonna have to step it up if you don't want BiGGiE (NiGGiE?) and I to take the top two seeds AGAIN.

All leagues are on Yahoo!, currently. League C has 12 teams, Auction draft, mostly standard PPR scoring with some scattered random bonuses. League B has 10 teams, currently Live Snake draft, standard PPR. League A is 12 teams, draft type TBD.

League C was snake last year, but I think most of us would probably be pretty cool with going to Auction? kind of defeats the purpose of restoring angelbunni but I'm cool either way. probably just make a league D this year with the newcomers that still want to play in a month plus some people joining a second league or something.

I was considering trying to get together enough people for a money league. nothing special, it'd be like $10-20 through leaguesafe (think paypal but for fantasy leagues) with 100% payout to 1st-4th or whatever minus what leaguesafe takes. just want to check if that'd be kosher first, I can see why smogon wouldn't want to be connected with gambling of any kind so I figured I'd ask!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
League C I already changed over to Auction, and what I can do with angelbunni is renew it, but delete all the teams and rename it League D. This will be populated with a combination of newcomers and other users that wish to double up (or triple up, like in my case). I will also pass off Commissionership to whomever volunteers in that league.

EDIT: I just renewed angelbunni league and started it fresh. I decided to just keep the same name, but it will be League D. All newcomers are welcome to join that league at the link in the OP. Draft type will be Auction, and maybe we can play around with scoring settings, etc to make it interesting. Older members are welcome to join too, but newcomers will be given priority if we run out of spaces.

I renewed League A and sent out the invites to everybody that was in the league last year. I also gave WaterBomb commissioner status in that league, so he can be in charge of replacing the people that are no longer active. If you guys want any rule/scoring changes then you should probably bring them up here or in the league message board for discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)