Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Scored 156 points and still lost. I am 1-3 in league b and I'm by far the highest scoring team. Can I please forward my concerns to the Complaint Department?

Edit:

- If they played every team every week, Everest would be 29-7

- All three of the losses for Everest this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

Last edited:
3-1 in league d with an astounding 393 total points, which has me ahead of a 2-2 team with 554 total points

big #2 vs #3 matchup this week vs demarco polo whoever you are (and in my opinion he has the best team). i hope i crush u as my players rebound from proly their most awful week theyll ever have

im off to a shitty 2-2 start in league c though and things dont look bright. hopin for the turn around

i'm leaning towards taking it because the Bucs are an absolute mess right now with all this shit with Freeman, Fred Jackson is out and Spillers touches are going to go way up. plus if i can get him to throw in Daniels instead of Jones, my Cameron/Gronk bye week troubles go away.

MJD sux, I need a replacement for my money league.

Someone has Foster, Bush, Murray, Ben Tate, and Moreno all on one team (with shit receivers), so I was thinking of trading one of D. Thomas/Jordy Nelson/Marques Colston for one. Would Colston for Murray be a fair trade?

Scored 156 points and still lost. I am 1-3 in league b and I'm by far the highest scoring team. Can I please forward my concerns to the Complaint Department?

Edit:

- All three of the losses for Everest this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
This is the first year I can honestly agree, MS has every right to complain. However, even though last week was my highest scoring week I would've beaten him last week as well :)

Edit:

same situation as you in League D but 2-2

but look at this:

"If Garden of Weeden had played every team in the league each week, they would be 41-3."

>41-3

>41-3

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was trying to remember who Garden of Weeden was. He's scored more than 50 points more than the next highest scorer (who is actually 2-2 as well), and almost 100 points more than #3 and #4 (who are both 3-1 and in first/second place). This tends to happen to at least one team every season, where they are just a magnet for opponents that blow up. It should level out by the end though, as you simply cannot keep up that scoring pace and not start winning :).

My Week 4 opponent scored only 70 points, so I'm thinking the law of averages is starting to take place now. Stallion should be seeing the same soon as well.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3-1 in league d with an astounding 393 total points, which has me ahead of a 2-2 team with 554 total points

big #2 vs #3 matchup this week vs demarco polo whoever you are (and in my opinion he has the best team). i hope i crush u as my players rebound from proly their most awful week theyll ever have

im off to a shitty 2-2 start in league c though and things dont look bright. hopin for the turn around
ugh when you beat me week 1 i was so pissed, alfred morris had to shit the bed and you had some random player score like 30 points to win

this week is like an auto loss, i don't think i have any rb's atm :(((

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
speaking of having no RBs I drafted cj spiller and chris johnson 1 / 2 in league A so...

Also we should really get together after the season and decide how to rename / configure the teams, as League A is a pretty poor representation of actual active people here anymore

I think we can take like 50-75% of league A and combine it with the winners / top players of the B-D to get a more active league for right now

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I picked up the Browns in League B (even though I have the Bears and Pats D lol) because we have a shitload of bench spots. 18 Points

spiller would have scored 1.2 points if that 54 yard TD didn't happen

woulda made me feel like a boss for benching him

now he's made me the dope

well played cj

Having played Jordan Cameron, I'm expecting my other tight end to have a monster game! It's just how things seem to go.

yeah basically that, although i started spiller this week and it actually paid off but im now in a bad projected points area because of cameron...if witten now has a monster day vs denver and i lose because of it, ill be pretty mad lol

I have Witten too kd24, weird how things work out. Anyway, my opponent's TEs are Kyle Rudolph (bye) and Gronk, so I'm not too worried about that matchup. I need my WRs to go hard though

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I need Danny Amendola to stop being a Derrick Rose. :[ And it'd be cool if Trent Richardson actually scored 10 points for once or something.

Speaking of amedola, should i start him over Hartline as my flex? Hartline is healthy.. Dola im not so sure about.

Also, once dola gets healthy my WR group has become pretty good in Desean, Josh gordon, amendola and hartline.

Danny was hurt most of week 1 but still posted something like 10/100, so in PPR I would not be benching him unless I had another WR2 with a high floor.

Given he plays I would definitely start him over Hartline.

I own Danny A in a 1.0 PPR league and I can't wait to deploy him into my lineup alongside Welker. If he gets the nod this week I would definitely give him a long look.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Do we not do return TDs in League A? I've got Browns D and only got credit for the pick-six.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)