Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

do i prioritize amendola or dobson on the waiver wire?

yes, i know it is absolutely criminal that amendola is unowned. amendola did, however, only get 4 targets this past week compared to like 8 for dobson.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would pick up Dobson, he has significantly more upside and continues to solidify himself in the lineup. He's also not the injury risk that Amendola is, and doesn't have to compete with Edelman for targets from the slot receiver position.

Also I thought I had lost to a BYE starter in League C but I ended up winning because lol TY Hilton.

I'm not surprised you won Dubs, it came down to a TE vs a K, which is a complete toss-up depending on the night. Unfortunately this is my second loss of less than 3 points in a row in that league and I'm continuing to spiral downward. Hopefully I can bounce back next week when all of my WRs return from bye lol

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Making a new post because I want this to be read:

Team managers who stop managing their rosters in the middle of the season will be permanently banned from participating in any Smogon affiliated Fantasy Football leagues. Failure to set a viable starting lineup (ie replacing your injured/bye players) for two weeks in a row or longer without a valid excuse will be considered in violation of this rule and will incur the above stated consequences.

In short: I don't care how badly your season is going, keep playing or you will be banned. Giving up makes the game not fair and not fun for the rest of the league managers who are trying.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

I'm putting up a crushing 147 points right now, despite two of my WRs giving me 2.20 and 3.30! Currently 3rd out of 8 in my league in scoring, 6th overall because everyone has monster games against me...

Put up 153 in league B even though I benched Brady for Locker and forgot to replace VD on his bye. ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(sorry stallion)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Put up 153 in league B even though I benched Brady for Locker and forgot to replace VD on his bye. ANDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(sorry stallion)
Asshole. Im gonna set some sort of league B record for points against by seasons end

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
spoilers I also traded for dalton who is at least quite better than whatever garbo is on the waiver wire; would've preferred getting Luck from tad but 1) other guy responded/accepted first 2) man good thing he didn't because rodgers just got injured

WHOLE NEW TEAM MAN

this is going to be a tricky week for me with BYEs, but next week will be worse with Romo/Dez/Bailey out.

i stashed Rudolph 3 weeks ago for this week...T_T

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I somehow ended up with 3 TEs on my roster so I guess I can manage Rudolph going down to injury. Now if only I could say the same about my QBs, relying on Tannehill after Vick and Cutler both get injured is not exactly ideal.

a big week for me, and that 164.88 included rodgers getting hurt and doing nothing so it seems like ill be going forward with luck there, while 155 was with my best wr in blackmon gone and not even bothering with a kicker

twas a good week, im hoping i still have a shot at the playoffs in league c...i wish some hero had actually started people tho

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If your best WR is was Justin Blackmon, you may be in as much trouble as I was.

In other news, Trent Richardson scored 6.30 points against a projected 12.02 and has now underachieved in eight straight games.

okay, so i just realized that something incredible happened in one of my leagues during week 8

first of all, the player on the left is the points leader, and is 4-5. that alone should tell you how his season is going.

the player on the right is in last place

Who do you guys think is the better trade target for the rest of the season: Frank Gore or CJ0K
heavily leaning towards Gore but ye

i jokingly offered Torrey Smith for Steven Jackson...but the guy said he'd get back to me about it today. :v4:

that's a bad trade isn't it?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Why would you want Steven Jackson? he's over the hill and injury risk, and playing for a team with horrible O line. Given how much the Ravens' run game is struggling right now, Torrey Smith is probably in for some more production down the stretch, so I would hold onto him if I were you.

yeah i'm not going to make that trade, i wasn't too current with my info on SJax.

don't want anything to do with him fo sho.

Fucking yesss the fantasy gods are finally smiling on me. With the two 5-4 teams in League D losing this week, I will be playoff eligible for the first time in who knows how long thanks to my massive points total

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)