Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

I might win my fantasy championship despite scoring a grand total of 88 points. Keep in mind, me and the guy I'm playing both scored 140 last week lol.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol that's the case with me beating up on kd24 in League D for 5th place, I'm gonna end up winning 80-70 or something

Meanwhile I'm crushing my fantasy championship with 140 in my other league, a happy finish!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
That depressing moment where I just calculated that if I snuck into the 4th playoff spot, I would have won league B. Feelsbadman.jpg

Well I won the consolation bracket in my league, finishing 5th our of 8 with one of the higher point totals. My first season playing, just completely riddled with injuries/good players turning terrible/2nd or 3rd highest scorer of the week losses. Oh well, that's fantasy I guess!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That depressing moment where I just calculated that if I snuck into the 4th playoff spot, I would have won league B. Feelsbadman.jpg
Welcome to the club. This actually happened to me in all four leagues where I barely missed the playoffs. Oh well, at least I'm racking up them Consolation trophies!

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
There it is. Phil Dawson wins me the League A (Major League) championship. I finish the season with 8 wins in a row.

GGgggggggg

I just won League C in dramatic Monday Night fashion. Reminder: I had Matt Ryan as my QB the entire season.

even though i lost in the first round in both my leagues, i feel good about this year. i won my division in both, which is a stark turn-around from the 4 win teams i've had in the past. this was the first year i actually spent some time researching and reading about this shit, and if not for the fatal injury bug that hit me in the playoffs, i think i could have won both leagues.

Well if it wasnt for Fabbles' incredibly talented auto drafted team last year, I'd have won League B three years in a row... Thanks again everyone that participated and stayed active throughout the season

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
There it is. Phil Dawson wins me the League A (Major League) championship. I finish the season with 8 wins in a row.

GGgggggggg
DEFEAT OF MOP \o/

my team used all their mojo last week only to get BSed by jamaal charles and shit the bed this week, so I can't be too mad I would've lost in the finals anyway

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was a 5-6 team with Jamaal Charles that won my league :p

But I also had terrible luck and would have had roughly a .750 win rate if I played everyone in the league every week

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well if it wasnt for Fabbles' incredibly talented auto drafted team last year, I'd have won League B three years in a row... Thanks again everyone that participated and stayed active throughout the season
I think Lakers and I should already schedule our championship game for next season. 3rd, 1st, and 2nd in the past 3 seasons for League B, the last two being autodrafts. Just imagine this season if my autodraft didn't get me Ray Rice, Roddy White, Matt Ryan, etc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)