Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam - Season 1 Finals [Won by Ciele]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games Ciele. Not going to complain about anything since you just played better than me at the end of the day, plain and simple. Some misses and such tainted part of Ubers, but honestly that's okay--I took a few gambles that didn't pay off (such as at the end...great job with your last mon in RU!) So great games Ciele, and good luck in finals. Definitely deserved it.

On that note, I hope I at least proved myself as a good player now with my standing in this tournament. Second seed and top 4 overall doesn't sound too bad to me! There were a bunch of people that helped me out, so I want to thank them in that regard.

RU: Already thanked in the open
LC: em, ray jay, iss / danilo for testing
UU: kokoloko, du
NU: raseri, flcl, mmf
Ubers: blim

Thanks everyone for helping me out throughout the tournament. I'm rather sorry I couldn't make Finals, or end up winning in the end, but this was a damn fun tournament, and I'm glad I got as far as I did. Holy shit though, this took monthssssss.

edit: thanks to anyone i forgot
edit2: I just wanted to say that I really did so much better in this tournament that I imagined I would have. The RU Open signups happened right as I was considering not really coming back to Smogon since I was obviously taking Pokemon too seriously (still am, but am much happier about it now than before!!). I was even considering not signing up for RU, and ignoring the Grand Slam after my R1 out in UU. I'm really happy I decided to keep playing, and that I did as well as I ended up doing. Very happy I decided to keep trying this tournament out.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
blara im still so proud of you <3 gj ciele, ciele bloo finals will be interesting (when bloo plays his matches and wins)

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Seems I am destined to always lose in the semifinals of these things.

Lost 2-3 to Nelson-X. Good luck in finals dude.

Blooooooooooooooooooose.

EDIT: Huge thanks to everyone who helped me out throughout this tournament as I wouldn't have gotten this far without the assistance I received. You guys are the best.

Rooting for Ciele, but good shit Nelson, way to prove everyone wrong

Edit: If you can be dears and play on PS for the finals, I would greatly appreciate it. As would the YT channel.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
nelson is such a boss, first mcmeghan then bloo. wooh. rooting for ciele though cause he's so adorable

stop trolling people, aqualouis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)