Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam XI Playoffs - Finals [Won by Garay oak]

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
1. Luthier vs 8. Garay oak
2. TJ vs 10. Expulso
14. MichaelderBeste2 vs (6. umbry vs. 11. crying)
4. Star vs 12. Bushtush

I need tiers from TJ, Expulso, Star, and Bushtush. I already received from Luthier and Garay oak. The Michaelder pairing will have to submit as soon as the umbry-crying series is done.

Once I get tiers, I can post the next round formally. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost ggs

ty pdt and colle, wesh, kythr and star for the help

252 Atk Technician Marshadow Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Yveltal: 331-391 (84.2 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
can we fix the damage calc to not apply technician to moves 120bp lol
I was literally talking to the screen hoping you'd ignore the calc and go YGod when I saw you get duped by the bug in your video!

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
lost vs crying ggs

Big thanks to everyone that supported me and to my opponents for the fun games. Losing again in semis stings. Im really upset with how I played the uu/nu games but ig you live and learn... Rooting for Garay oak to bring it home!

take care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)