Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

I went to check my logs since I honestly don't remember talk of either of those things. Apparently there was, you mentioned that when I was half-AFK and had like 5 minutes of silence between each thing I said. I have been out of the loop and don't have the master sheet with all the info and aliases and shit, I know like ~12 people or so who claimed to you? Basically the ones you listed in that conversation. I was 100% afk for the mention of aliases as well.

The only other person there was <redacted>, who was even less talkative than me. I don't see how the EV of shooting Spoon works out better than literally shooting at an unclaimed alias unless you were like 90% sure he was a bad guy, simply because shooting nothing > shooting your teammate. Even if Spoon's role sucks, he's still a warm body to vote.

But, let's be honest: I had already distrusted you N0 when you mentioned Archen had claimed the flavor of his action to you. A new player having already come up with flavor for a fakeclaim is highly suspect unless he had help from hosts/a teammate, if he was a mole you are confirmed a bad guy anyway because why the fuck would you make a mole role with the same role as something that already exists? I expressed this to Walrein but he convinced me Archen was the faker based on his role PM alias line (still not sure what's up there).

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was 90% sure that GS was mafia, and I gave you my reasons. This still leaves the subject of 2/3 of unclaimed aliases being fake aliases that would accomplish nothing. I always claimed that Archen probably WAS a freezer, grabbed a fake claim provided by the hosts, and then used his real role in his fake. I have never wavered on this stance.

6 Chill Games are dead. 4 Old Games are dead. If we have not lost already, then a single mislynch will probably do it. There are the three people who had access to the aliases necessary to do this much damage, myself, starwarsfan, and kingofmars. None of this has been a solo effort on my part. If I made decisions that have harmed this faction, they were not decisions I made alone. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind that one of us is moling, but who? Can anyone really say with 100% certainty who it is?

On the other hand, I have a confirmed scum ready to be lynched. Nachos worked with me on Day 1, and gave me his alias Staraptor Call. Nachos is a member of a third unnamed faction that needs Sands dead, but doesn't need to kill them to win. They are a ticking timebomb that will eventually remove the sands faction entirely, something that will completely guarantee a mafia victory as well. Of course, who knows what kind of help Nachos is giving the mafias with night actions as well. Nachos himself said that he had StevenSnype's alias, thinking that just because they aren't on our WC doesn't mean they won't do us harm is foolish.

I did not say I was the unnamed faction. As a matter of fact, the information I told you was that I needed SANDS dead, I don't need either of the villages or mafias dead and that I had one partner. You don't know my full win condition, and I'm not going to say it here for all to see.

If anything, the only scum behaviour I've seen is from you. You've ignited civil war in one village, claimed the same role as someone else who was just confirmed to be a Chill game, and indirectly contributed to what is probably a third of 'your' faction getting massacred last night, either through letting a mole in your inner circle (I doubt it's starwarsfan), plain negligence or by your hand personally. I wouldn't be surprised if you're part of the third unnamed faction we've been hearing so much about.

Prior to last night, I wasn't too worried about the fate of the villages, but now it is of my concern, and therefore I'm not sharing any further information with Von. If Slim Guldo and starwarsfan / Celever or whoever is leading the Chill games wants to talk, then I'm up for doing so, and we can coordinate actions. I'm also willing to go into more information regarding my role, provided you don't share it with Von/possible moles.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
So you admit to being anti-sands, and thus pro-mafia. Do you deny stating that you had teammates? Do you deny saying that your WC was "unfair and didn't involve killing"? Even if you aren't one of the others, what if you are a mafia lynchpin (given that their WC in no way conflict)? I see no reason a lynch on you is a bad idea.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you want a lynch target who is better than a blind faith one I inspected Gmax and he came up as Mafia hooker / tracker. (He claimed to just be a tracker, so it's safe to assume all mafians have 2 abilities one of which is safe-claimable.) so yeah, lynch gmax

There's a few reasons why lynching me is a bad idea, but the most obvious is that the villages cannot afford to lynch a neutral party that is not hostile to them, especially after what happened last night.

As I said prior, I'm not revealing more of my role in an open space, especially my WC which I referred to as "pretty odd and arguably unfair". I've stated clearly that I have 1 (one) partner, both in PM with you and in public.

And I don't see how any of this takes away from the fact that you're the one who's caused the most harm to the Chill Games, a point you avoided responding to.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I inspected Gmax who claimed to be just a tracker and was revealed to be both a tracker and a hooker. Seeing as how all of the mafians thus far have had two abilities (one scummy one safe claim), it's pretty safe to say that since he lied he is a Mafia. So, lynch gmax...

mmk so I don't really care who leads at this point, I just want a leader.

In other news, von cannot possibly be Chill. Reasons:
a) He claimed a role identical to one that is known to exist. Acklow please tell me 2 FREEZERS isn't a play on the CHILL games.
b) He told Celever to kill Outlaw. His reasoning? That GS's PM mentioned a host, whereas other PMs didn't. (He said this in a chan and <redacted> told me.)
c) He talks about leading the village to two successful lynches. I was there. Earthworm was a complete rand that he gave to Mekkah to lynch. He did not think that Midou was Yeti. WE were (and are) almost certain that <redacted> is mafia and he lynched the alias <redacted> gave him. The unconfirmed alias. Both lynches were luck.

Therefore we should lynch vonFielder, aka Quagsires.

There is a mole on the Chill sheet. I was looking through the access list on the village sheet. Von, me, KOM. KOM's been gone for VGC (which can be proven) and had no idea about a lot of public things last night, and I wasn't in the chat when von decided to have Nachos killed. Oh wait, what? That's right, von had <redacted (not celever)> kill Nachos. So why isn't he dead? It was redirected to zorbees. Someone in that chat had to have done it-- except the people in the chat, according to logs, were <redacted (the killer)>, zorbees, and von himself. Zorbees sure didn't do it.

Anyone who has any questions talk to me, also Slim & Nachos both of you talk to me.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
We do not have the luxury of lynching vonFiedler, even if he is an Old Game (which I suspect he is).

We need to kill mafia, right now, not the other village. Just kick him off the fucking sheet and lynch gmax.

LN: Why should we trust you? Remember when you were gonna clean von? Remember when you said that von was "100% Chill"? Remember how you never posted him PM? Remember how you fell silent when the real inspector died? And now you don't know what faction von is? Also how do you know gmax's claim?
Explain please.

Also I can't kick von off his own sheet, I have, however, made a copy without him on it.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
I didn't post a role PM for von because I didn't have one to post. I thought I was full inspector but I wasn't, I'm apparently only an ability inspector (I wish this was more clear in my role PM but it's whatever). I cleaned von via his ability (he didn't lie) and the fact that he only had a single role. He is very likely village, just not our village.

I got gmax's claim from von (I have no reason to believe he lied to me regarding this, due to the nature of the fake-claim and the results I got). gmax claimed to be solely a tracker, but was found by me to be lying - he is a tracker and a hooker and can use both abilities at once in the same night.

gmax is 100% mafia - vonfiedler is maybe 50% likely to be mafia... we should lynch the sure thing here.

And stop trying to pretend like you've been cleaned or are any less suspicious than I am. At least I've proven my ability three times now. And no from our team has gotten killed on my account since i'm not on the sheet. More than we can say for you.

And by the way kingofmars is clean, that's who I cleaned on N1. I'd sooner take orders from him than from you, starwarsfan.

edit:

also, "kick him off the sheet" was figurative. It means just stop sharing information with him. I would have thought that was pretty fucking obvious.

Last edited:
well i thought it was obvious that i wouldnt share info with von

you've "proven your ability three times". but you never told anyone your results except where it was safe to say von was freezer. you and von could always be working together and he could have shared info on gmax with you.

i never said that i was clean, just that im a hell of a lot less suspicious than you and von

ask kingofmars, i asked him to lead instead of me but he said he couldn't because he will be gone for VGC.

00:54:28 starwarsfan: kom id prefer you do it
00:54:35 starwarsfan: your role is more easily provable than mine
00:54:47 kingofmars: I have inactive (BAN ME PLEASE) syndrome though
00:54:51 kingofmars: especially for these next two days
00:54:52 starwarsfan: ah right
00:55:08 kingofmars: vgc regionals

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
lol this is retarded, I am handing you a mafia member on a silver platter and instead you want to get rid of an opposing villager, even though we need to maintain our combined lynching majority. This is next level stupidity. God I can't wait to die tonight.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Shots fired starwarsfan. Ball's in your court brother.

(this thread is highly enjoyable to read as a host, you guys just keep delivering great content for postgame)
Can I get a good word for figuring out Von early? :)

Guys, just to be clear I don't trust swf like a lot, I just admire him for stepping out away from Von when he did (even if a little late)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I can confirm, starwarsfan being incredibly stupid. You did a good job moling kid, don't embarrass yourself now. Nothing you are saying makes much sense unless you are mafia just trying to waste a lynch. I'm 99% convinced you are mafia and even I'm going for the more sure bets.

I am ok with the gmax lynch.

Also this is Celever's hindsight bias, I am leaving this here for later, it will be important.

Last edited:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
I find it really difficult to believe that we have lost our lynch majority by d3 so if the village coalition could get off their ass and lynch, that'd be great.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)