Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

IDK they had to make a NOC setup that favored mafia without it being so obvious that nobody would call them out on it.

It's not as people barely even played the NOC game for fear of giving away their alias...

"I have an idea. Let's put a bunch of inexperienced/inactive players on one team. Then lets give them a win condition no one else has. "Then make it involve another faction with a unique win condition. Then let's make that win condition weird as shit." I had fun though :)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Keeping my comments to myself since the game is still going on. Also taking off to Thailand today so please direct any and ALL questions to Da Letter El.

"I have an idea. Let's put a bunch of inexperienced/inactive players on one team. Then lets give them a win condition no one else has. "Then make it involve another faction with a unique win condition. Then let's make that win condition weird as shit." I had fun though :)
I was supposed to be on your team. I'd have helped out and made sure it wasn't completely inactive.

The problem was acklow ordered the player list by faction, and it was terribly easy to notice that the two people at the top of the userlist were the 2 neutrals. Followed by 5 sands, followed by 4 of each of the mafias in order. I felt this gave me too much information, and requested to be subbed out. Acklow made an extremely shitty attempt to remake the userlist afterwards, which confirmed that the information I saw was accurate.

SANDS didn't have so much of an activity problem as it did an experience problem.
My only experiences on informed factions have been disfunctional. I don't believe tesung or rare had much more experience than me. The-me and maxim both were inactive, and empoof didn't come in until it was too late.
Losing both ginga and billy so soon was a very bad thing.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought it was the alias list that was organized by faction, not the Smogon user list. Our team also saw the list order was screwy but we didn't save the list so nobody was subbed. squire noticed and was like ? why are we all in a row :c and LW saw too I think. That being said it was a horrible mistake to have made... you should never c/p either list anywhere except to a randomizer.

The SANDS did have sort of an odd team, ginga is always on a mafia team but never AS active as you'd hope though he does more than other people and once billy got subbed out they had nobody who is known as a playmaker. Of course the same happened to our team, LW and I died incredibly early and left a first-timer with Ace who had been busy and was now left with a faction quickly headed to the guillotine. I guess I shouldn't say more until the game's over but this is all public info for teams that were eliminated.

Also RODAN was the wolf. 'wolf' used lightly since it was a relatively harmless neutral duo. But still. RODAN.

<spiresquire> look at the player list for a good minute
<spiresquire> look for your name on the top one. :3
<spiresquire> notice anything funny?
<Yeti> uh
<Yeti> zorbees' is mispelled
Long live the zorbess. To be honest, it's probably a miracle that I wasn't kicked out for not reporting it immediately. ._.

It occurs to me that I'm the only chill left in the game, which effectively makes me kingmaker if the failure games kill SWF. Would anyone like to dispute this claim?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)