Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
for Saturday. I really wanted to join the last one but it was way too late, I went sleeping for 5 hours before it, but just fell asleep again right after(sorry von)5

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
We are now out of the First Steps and into some faction mission territory! I have purchased 4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild and 4-07 Severing Ties so we have two scenarios right now.

The next scenarios are on Saturday the 15th at 12PM PST and Wednesday the 19th at 5PM PST.

Please RSVP, and just because we are out of the First Steps doesn't mean we don't like new players! The Wednesday sessions usually struggle to fill up.

Saturday
General Spoon
Agape
Temparentia

Wendesday
General Spoon

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
It's been a bumpy few weeks. We had another death, and Agape picked up my slack and ran a game last Saturday. I hope it isn't too sudden, but I scheduled another Saturday and Wednesday session coming up this 5th and 9th.

Saturday
General Spoon
Temparentia
Maxim
Agape
Lightwolf

Wednesday
General Spoon
Aura Guardian

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I'll RSVP for that. Though in the future if we could do days other than Saturday it'd work best for me.

It is worth noting that Wednesday sessions are pretty much canceled for the foreseeable future, lack of interest and the Oceania players I made the slot for are busy.

Should be able to attend both the Wednesday and Saturday sessions, although I'll most likely be a tad late for Wednesday (I have something that ends right at 7 and it takes a few minutes to drive back to where my comp is. Won't be more than 15 min late or so.)

Are you guys still accepting new players because I just found this thread and would like to play some Pathfinder. I got the necessary material but I just have some character generation questions. I can play this Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)