Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society

One moment you were on top of the world, lifting a massive sideboard over your head, and balancing 6 cups of ale on it. The next you were turned to stone. You got better, just in time to get hit with an orgasm whip. Following this, you were stoned out of your mind. After this good time some giant statue picked you up, forced you into a vulnerable position, and then stabbed you with its dagger. You died instantly, and your soul was sent straight to Hell.

RIP Valeros

On Tuesday (3/12) I will be hosting Mists of Mwangi, a Season 0 scenario for characters of levels 1-5; it contains subtiers 1-2 and 4-5. I plan to start around 3 PM GMT -5 (3 PM CST), though I can start later. I do not expect this scenario to run long.

RSVPs:
UllarWarlord
Temp
LightWolf
Phoenix512

I will host We Be Goblins, a sanctioned module on Thursday. It is a special scenario in which you play as premade goblin characters. It only awards 1 prestige so bear that in mind, but I do think it is a beginner-friendly scenario. My last post has a link to the premades.

Because there are only four spots in this scenario, I think RSVP signups are appropriate. If many sign up, I'll consider hosting a different scenario with more player slots. The We Be Goblins chronicle sheet can be applied to any PFS character within levels 1-3.

Sign-ups: (I will give new players priority)
UllarWarlord
LightWolf
Phoenix512
vonFiedler
General Spoon

The scenario will start between 10 and 11 PM GMT+2 on Thursday the 14th. (Ask in #flamel for time help, daylight savings might screw stuff up somewhat because it is applied two weeks later here.)

We Be Goblins ended up with Poog trying to kill everyone but anyway, I'll be hosting a session for next Saturday (3/23). It will be either Tier 1-2 or 4-5 depending on what people want. Time will be 4 pm GMT -4 since that's the time when Agape can be there at the earliest. The scenario is Delirium's Tangle which can be 1-2 or 4-5.

RSVPs:
Agape
General Spoon
LightWolf
UllarWarlord (Tentative)
Temperantia

Alright. I think I got my character done. I'm leaving town with only my chromebook for the weekend, so I wont be able to get on IRC and chat with you all about it (I can't figure out Mibbdit for the life of me), therefore I'll post my sheet here. It would be awesome if somebody would let me know if I did something wrong, or skipped a step somewhere.

Scrap paper for Calculating Ability Score buy-in, shopping, and the like.

Actual Character Sheet

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You do not need to list your Armor again with every other item, since it's already under armor with it's weight, and it's counted twice due to that, causing it to show a wrong number.

I am hosting 3-19 The Icebound Outpost this Saturday starting between 10 and 11 PM my time (10 PM is ~6 hours from this timestamp). It is a tier 1-5 scenario. Subtier 1-2 is too easy in my opinion.

Thanks for the scenario, Phoenix!

Sign-ups:
Phoenix512
Aura Guardian
Lightwolf
XomOfChaos
Ullar (tentative)
Maxim (tentative)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)