Social The Smogon Photo Album

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Met up with Redew for important discussions about the future of the Smogon Mentorship project, featuring a new Smogon user in need of a mentor for Gen 3 LC UU Doubles. I included the second picture because Redew apparently tripping over nothing reflects worse on him than an unmade hotel bed reflects on me, probably.
9DF239E3-2C85-49F4-A26B-86A9E4197380.jpeg
8E05DEA0-874E-42A9-B75C-21EBDF635ADF.jpeg

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Please excuse the messy hair and beard, too much working means no self care atm :( but I am posting for one thing, its my 1K!!! Throwing it back to official Smogon™ merch and wanting to shoutout a few people

Aeonic - My partner in crime, we argue a lot, we laugh a lot, we meme a lot but more important you're a great friend and we've done some big things together. I'm hoping we continue to do this for a long time
nui - Mr nui, what can I say about you that I haven't already said to you. I remember fighting for your Driver nom way back when and look where you got to mr big smogon admin. I'm so proud of everything you've achieved on here and thank you for all the times we've had whether that's having a fun chat or just a venting session I'm glad to have someone like you around me
ant - one of my favourite ants, I know you're not around anymore and its a shame because you're amazing but in those times when you were around you were and still are someone I hold close to my heart for everything we've talked about, I'll text you soon and we can have a catch up!
MajorBowman - DEATH to all of them... the Cody to my May and the Legend to my League. Our first conversation we ever had was about Drag Race and nearly everyday that conversation has continued and you are genuinely someone I can cry with laughter with, thank you for being a great friend
antemortem - another one of my favourite ants (i guess?????) you may be annoying but my god do we get along like bread and butter, we insult each other like 95% of the time but you are someone I have the pleasure of knowing over all these years, thank you for the great times
GMars - yumpy yumpers, my tiktok pal, I only really got to know you ever since I came back and you're one of the funniest people I've met, thank you for lending your advice from time to time and thanks for being apart of the boyssssss
sirDonovan - I still recognise you as the OG and will forever cherish the friendship we have even though we don't speak as much as we used to, you pathed the way for my time on PS and I don't know if I should thank you for it or give you a slap lmao, thank you for being the beginning of this incredible journey so far
Blitz - We've known each other for a long time, we've known a lot about each other and I have to say I am so proud of you and how far you have come. people didn't treat you right years back and I'm so glad that you came back when they all "left", please continue to be you

I have a very long list of shout outs and I wish I could write something for everyone but I don't have much time but if you're on this list you've made memories with me that I will cherish for my journey on here, thanks for being awesome

PS:
Lyto Level 51, Audiosurfer, skylight, cant say, jdarden, Spy, WaterBomb, Vacate, Quite Quiet, Kalalokki, Feliburn, Jho, phil, ashiemore, Iyarito , AM, Trickster, useless trainer, HiMyNamesL, honchkrow, Soccer, Raven, trace, tiki, kay, OM, Ace, Psynergy, fart, Mitsuki, chlo, Teclis, Scyther NO Swiping, Theorymon, Raineko, LifeisDANK, Cerberax, inactive, Decem, Rach, Stallion, Sectonia, Nol, Aethernum, Rage, Kennedy, Havi, biggie, Style_Dota, Scotteh, Jin Of The Gale, Eien, colours, imas, Segmr, A Quag To The Past, Pirate Princess

Smogon:
Ace Emerald, darkie, DragonWhale, Krauersaut, tennisace, Kalalokki, Camden, RBG,Lumari, shiloh, TPP, Lilburr, Finchinator

If I have forgotten any of you I do apologise as if you do know me well my memory is awful (I'm surprised I knew this much) but thanks for the time until my 1K!

Met up with my WCOP bros Altina and Alpha Rabbit twice in London in the past few weeks so I figured I'd post some photos (irl pics are saved for our WCOP disc).

First meet up:

Rabbit wanted to try good Chinese food so we went to a pretty popular restaurant in Chinatown.

IMG_4065.jpeg
IMG_4066.jpeg

We then went to a nice matcha dessert place.
IMG_4067.jpeg

Second meet up (today):

The three of us decided a few days ago that we'd meet up today to watch devin's OLT series irl. Here is us camping in Starbucks, unnecessarily bringing two laptops to watch our boy play. Unfortunately it wasn't the result we wanted.

IMG_4273.jpeg

IMG_4275.jpeg

Lastly, there's a new dessert place in London called The Cockery, which literally sells penis shaped waffles and ice cream. I've been hyping it up for weeks to our discord now so we felt obliged to go. Here are some pictures.

IMG_4124.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4128.jpeg
IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4129.JPG

For anyone who's in London and is considering trying it, it's probably worth going once just for the experience / novelty of the dessert, but the waffle itself was pretty mediocre lol.

To devin: Despite me having not played a game of mons at all since WCOP, I didn't hesitate to come out when Altina/Rabbit decided we'd meet up to watch and support you irl, and the three of us were 100% planning to come out again next week had you advanced. Really tough series man, but I know I speak on behalf of everyone in our Asia WCOP server when I say that we have your back and have full confidence that you'll bounce back. Hopefully you give us a reason to meet up irl again soon <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)