Social The Smogon Photo Album

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@ RW/WB/Big Z[yes that's you Zurich]: ;)
@ DM: thank you good sir, your work is appreciated

Oh snap son, picture dump time, because who doesnt LOVE looking at pictures.

This is how i throw down my peace signs.

Look into my eyes and you'll see what you mean to me - Bryan Adams

Warning: no seriously, i meant it when i said picture dump time
Do not worry, I'm going to set it up like a story to keep things interesting.
I do not usually have anything to show when it comes to going out and having a good time on weekends, but when there's a birthday[or 2] involved, pictures are sure to be taken.

lets start from the beginning with this picture story
us in the car:

the first few pictures are bad quality because our designated driver, with his driving, he made it his mission to make sure we did not get a single clear picture. it was all part of a joke but man, THAT BITCH, still love him though.

My friends, the birthday girls. Aren't they cute?

Their date: The Jesus

us in the car, going places. Friday night baby

did i mention how cute my friends are?

AT DA CLUB:

Waiting outside the club, pictures all night

The club was jumping like always

The girls and i having a good time on the dance floor.
The night started out with my shirt on, but hey, whatever happens in the club right?

me: bent over, grinding them like a dirty WHORE

girls grind me, so hey, i returned the favor and was grinding the fuck out of the birthday girls. like i said, my shirt just, i dont know, slowly but surely made its way off of me?. anyways, now that i can afford to have my shirt come off, you wont see me complaining.

then the lights came on and security started kicking people out after a night of great music[wish i knew the DJ that night] and dancing
but not before i got a chance to photo bomb my friends

not the best photo bombing, i could have done so much more.

The after party:

well Damn son, not even a minute went past before cops were all over the place. I'm not sure exactly what went down at the club or vicinity of the club, but shit went down man, cops were all over the place.

i really have no pictures to show for what we did after the club but, ummm, lets just skip this part and fast forward to 3.5 hours later.............yeap

3.5 HOURS LATER:

so the girls are dead tired and all passing out after a very, very long night. literary 12 hours of having a good time. i did not get to sleep till around 8:30 am :(.

hahaha, i swear my friend makes the best faces EVER when taking pictures.
back to the story: just because the girls were out of the picture now did not mean the guys were. We don't pass out easily, so the 2 of us decided to hit up IHOP BABY. Oh my God, maybe its because of the time we chose to eat, but it was amazing

THE END :

FINALLY heading home, to my nice, soft bed. the sun was already rising, 12 hours man, i wasn't kidding.

well every story has a moral or something right?
Moral of the story: i have no freaken idea

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
To celebrate the milestone that is my 100th post in 2.5 years, thought I'd grace the photo album with my presence :P

My sis and I greeting the Danish crown prince/princess at the airport. She gave them flowers and I had to gave them two cuddly toys for their kids (a koala and the ugliest emu I've ever seen in my life). Here's an article about it if you're interested http://www.canberratimes.com.au/new...of-the-parade-even-if-its-lowkey/2367373.aspx
I'm not really a fan of monarchies (I don't see why someone should be born into a position like that), but they seemed nice. And how can you I say no to an opportunity to suit up?

Speaking of which, ginganinja and I recently clashed in a Zoolander-walk-off-esque 'suit up challenge' and here's my god awful attempt at Blue Steel ;)

Failing to keep a straight face:

At my mate's 18th, a year back, on a fricking pirate ship! This was me at the beginning of the night. It ended with me consuming Jack Sparrow amounts of rum('n'coke) and falling in the lake. lol probably the drunkest I've ever been :S

Who's that badass at Ikea?

Hanging out at my childhood home with a hangover and my dog/bro.

At Tivoli in Denmark, with the family. Honestly one of my favourite places in the world :)

A year and a half ago, when I shaved my head (and *cringes* waxed my legs) for charity. Turns out I have the skull of an alien, but I raised $700 for the Leukemia Foundation, so totally worth it!

Besides, when you just so happen to be bald, why not take advantage of it? I am somewhat of a photobomb enthusiast after all :P

Haha, turns out I'd mastered the art at a pretty young age.

Hope you enjoyed that insight into my life. Now let's finish this the only way I know how...

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I was worried for a sec that I was just gonna open my mouth and mumble 'err uhmm... bird!' but I managed to be somewhat articulate, although I think I may have accidently called her Mary and not 'your royal highness blah blah blah'. But she smiled and I haven't been killed yet, so I think it went unnoticed ;)

I was actually like seven feet off the ground, I thought I was scared of heights but then I looked down and decided to go to the top and jump off.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
sorry Ninahaza, no offense but I'm not about to add individually every single picture from your story. It really defeats the purpose of a photo album if your post could almost be its own thread

Are pictures going to continue being hosted by external sources or does Smogon plan to host them again at some point? Mostly just wondering if I need to keep my albums alive on Photobucket (and if I need to resize any)
At the moment, we only have plans to host them ourselves, nothing is set in stone. Continue to keep your external picture accounts alive/active.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Added this to the OP about image hosts:

Image Hosts
imgur, Tumblr, and Facebook are currently the most reliable image hosts. Please try to use one of those rather than imageshack, photobucket, or tinypic which often expire, run out of bandwidth, or recycle image URLs over time.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
no worries DM, i guessed you wouldn't, not when this whole operation is being run by humans this time instead of a bot :). This is why i separated from the picture dump and put the ones i would want stored[first 2] outside of hide tags.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
Figured I'd show a better picture of me from one of my Bro's sneaking up on me >.< Picture is somewhat sizable

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
az there is more to life than being really really really ridiculously good looking...

YOU HAVE ONE LOOK!

jk I'd do you if I were gay

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
that's so redundant Swags, why would I put the same picture on your album page 6 times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)