Social The Smogon Photo Album

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the day you finally get to show your perfect teeth to the world is surely one of the best
amen to that man, and thanks for the clean-up. Enjoy licking those pearly whites over and over for the next few weeks Ivysaur!

this was on a class trip to vienna, we're in the coach. Thought I'd share it since I beat the Pokemon league (if you look closely you can see Agatha's arbok)
Nice. Lance was a total pain in the ass in Yellow, especially that dragonite with a completely revamped moveset of Hyperbeam/Fire Blast/Thunder/Blizzard or something like that.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im the guy on the left. stop your bitching zacc. fate is also being a bitch. the one further away from the pineapple

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Rikku i always enjoy your photo album picture posts.

Even though you may not smile in all your pictures, you are always with family/a loved one and are always having a good time.
^_^

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Twash + me (right)

HE FINALLY ACCEPTED MY FACEBOOK FRIEND REQUEST!

I also went undefeated at UK VGC, BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOORLD!

GECPHARIZZLE!

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
wait i swear to god i always thought you were a girl GEC im fairly sure like 5 people have told me that uhhh

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
so nubile

also twash hasn't aged a day in the 4 years he's been here

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
oh is it beard time

let me get all the pics off my phone and take a new one, brb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)