Social The Smogon Photo Album

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
late but here's my hat of choice

edit: just realized my old glasses matched my Domo cap lol

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
I'm sorry women everywhere. I just like to smile when taking pics.

I have no experience on duck-facing. Total N00b

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
trust me, you're better off and should keep it that way!

of course, that may just be the crotchety old man in me talking

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
fun fact: when i met up with dm i told him we should do a duckface photo together but he refused because he is a big baby

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
is that a mirror? or is it glass and someone else is taking the pic??? there's a door right next to it...

are you outside???????

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
alright haven't posted a picture in awhile, here are a couple from a dance video shoot my friends and i did this week. I didn't really do anything productive to help out, except for crack jokes, make people laugh and keep the mood light.

/nods. Yeap, my Job was done

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
permit me to sexualize your friends by asking for confirmation that you're scheming second from the right
Asian, short, very cute. Yes, just my type

Although I have a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to young (under 21) Asian girls thanks to my last two experiences with young Asian girls. The first didn't go too far because of her parent's. Guess they aren't too fond of black guys. The second instance didn't even really get started because she didn't even date just any Asian guy, let alone black guys. She was strictly into her kind, so just Korean guys.

Other than that, yeah brah. Like I said, just my type

Edit: good thing I have like the rest of the world though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)