Social The Smogon Photo Album

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
nina bringing the hoverhand back on that poor neglected girl on his right and lolled it out at glen's pic/caption.

yesterday I discovered I look like clark kent when I wear glasses. apparently. who knew.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Now are you sure you don't just look like Clark Kent with glasses on but also Superman without glasses on?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@ Poppy, Fate, Eraddd, etc

Haha, yeah. Its certainly not easy being a black man and also being so strongly attracted to Asian girls, at least not in this neighborhood. well who knows why we are attracted to the things we are and why we sometimes have very little control over what we cant help being drawn to. I think attraction is more complicated then we think.

i mean, take a look at me for instance. A guy with more than half his life spent in Africa. I was surrounded by strong beautiful African women, but then my time outside of Africa is basically an exposure to white girls, also beautiful by the way. however in the end it's the Asians that manged to clinch the attraction card? makes no fucking sense. dont get me wrong though, i'm also attracted and down with white girls, black girls, etc, but you get what i'm trying to say. Now that i actually think about it, its a Miracle Mariah Carey, my one and only celeb crush since my very early teen years, happens to not be an Asian woman. But i guess that just speaks to the claim i made above that i am also attracted to girls outside the Asian circle.

Also more specifically to Eraddd and Aldaron's comment about Koreans, its actually funny because unlike the other Asian girls, the last girl i actually had anything close to what could be described as feelings for also just happened to be Korean, lol.

But alas, that was a long time ago as i said in the hide tags heading. Also i learned quite a bit from this girl actually. back then i didnt realize it, but now that i think back on that time, i realize just how much of a teacher she was when it comes to the psyche of Koreans and just Asian girls in general. Today we are still friends, although she is finally going through with a transfer to some out of state college, Texas i believe. i'm happy for her though, i know she's wanted to transfer from the beginning.

On an unrelated note...
so this year has been really rough for me, perhaps the worst start to a year as far as my goals go. i was re-introduced to Bacon and soda. I also have been barely working out, even went a whole month without setting foot in a gym lol. The first 2 months of this year has seen me put weight back on due to eating whatever the #@$% i want, however much of it i want and whenever i want it. in a way it has been a magical time. Anyways, with summer rapidly approaching I finally decided enough was enough and got back into the gym at the beginning of this month with my old workout routine.

I am restarting my Cut with just enough time left in between now and summer for me to look like Lee kinda maybe if i'm lucky when beach season rolls around.

Here's to a fresh start, or rather, the REstart~~~
And also here is to bracing myself for the bacon and soda withdraws

Btw the Protein shake bottle was purely for the douchebaggery added effect.

Credit to John for these pictures. also i am wearing his clothes in them and this is all from Saint Patrick's day weekend were we had the worse experience in Seattle EVER.

Got to go to Time Warner Studios during my spring break, and was able to take this lovely photo of myself in Central Perk from Friends! :D

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mike, that's so so so cool. How'd you manage to get on the couch? When I went there we were allowed to look at the set, but not allowed to actually go in and touch any of the stuff.

Mike, that's so so so cool. How'd you manage to get on the couch? When I went there we were allowed to look at the set, but not allowed to actually go in and touch any of the stuff.
We were allowed to sit on the couch, but that was the furthest we could go. It might have been because I told the tour guide that I was a humongous friends fanatic, but who knows haha.

Edit: Or the fact that the father of one of the girls on my tennis team works for Time Warner. That could be it too.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Very close! But if you were going for authenticity you'd have your hands around two girls, gently groping them! And I don't think you look tired. Looks like odd lighting to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)