Everytime I come to this thread.

"Ha, look at that
Oh she is cute
So is she.
thats a good pic
Damn it Glen is a classy motherfucker."

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
In complete honesty, it was pretty awkward. Whenever he arrived, my mom made a huge deal, thinking that he was some sort of rapist or pedophile, something of the sorts, and she demanded to see his driver's license. For whatever reason, I think she thinks this is socially acceptable because she actually did the same to my current boyfriend whenever she met him too.

Moving on, it was really strange being in the presence of someone so much older than me, connected by only the fact that we both enjoyed Pokemon and he apparently had the same sort of childhood as I did (my parents were pretty demanding; they expected a lot, though I was pretty much deemed second to my brother, who was going to college at the time). My dad for whatever reason took a liking to him though; he apparently related to being a "poor college student" and said, to the dismay of my mother (and honestly sort of myself as well), that he could stay for a week.

Honestly IPL spent more time with my dad and mother than myself. I had school going on so the amount of time spent together was set to the minimum. At the end of the week, we went to some amusement park with my mom and her friend. That was weird, but it a first time experience.

Still, overall it was a pretty interesting. His primary reason as to visiting was to relief some of my stress generated by my parents. I was pretty depressed at the time, so I sort of reached towards him for help. At one time he was suggesting adoption; he was kind of an older brother figure despite being so weird. Obviously that was a flop. We've lost connections over the years, both of getting caught up in life. Life got very stressful after my dad died; my mom could be deemed insane if she didn't refuse to get help. I, myself, moved out of my house last November, despite only being 18 and in high school. It's been pretty difficult finding time to do anything that I enjoy.
I was smiling all the time until you said your father died. I'm so sorry to hear that. Life keeps going on, though! Best of luck!

Also you're super pretty! <3

edit: Cereza is beautiful too.

[//one page late]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)