Social The Smogon Photo Album

let's make that three east pics in a row

this was after my entrance exam for university of new york in prague. I was on irc telling floppy that I didn't go in looking like a random punk off the street but I didn't know the formal name for the kind of fancy ass shirt I wore; I took this pic so that he could bless me with the knowledge. I maintain that the slayer wristband is what got me a 98 on the test.

you'll next see me in august after worlds; I have a ways to go but by then my goal of becoming as ripped as tv-rocka will be realized
I have just seen you...and more than once, e.g.

Hey, so this is my 2k and I don't have any cool teams to rmt so I'm just going to show my face.

Anyways, onto shoutouts:
Not really in any order bar the first one and sorry for them not being very long, they do have a lot of love in them though.
Peef Rimgar you are probably my best friend on this site to be honest, we just seem to mix so well and its so nice to see you moving up in the community. I sometimes act really stupid, and you put up with it haha, and for that I thank you. I also hope that we remain to be friends for a very long time, maybe even forever!

GatoDelFuego to be honest, I was so ecstatic when Briyella/Brian was revealed not only because it means that tha is dead, but it means that you are finally getting recognized for your immense amount of contributions. Getting gp leader only after more than 1000 checks is absolutely ridiculous but at least you have the title now!

regirock not sure exactly why you left, but it is pretty sad to see you go. You were/are probably my best lady friend on this website (well at least I think lady) and just an awesome person in general. Please come back :( also http://i.imgur.com/ZvNXki4.png never forget.

unfixable even though we bump heads a lot, you are still a pretty cool guy. I sometimes don't agree with your decisions but I mostly just joke around because I don't really have any time to act like that irl due to literally all my friends going to a different high school two years ago. (not over exaggerating at all) I haven't been able to really bounce back from that state, and that makes it so I can't really let that old just kind of fucking around part of me out anywhere but online (though peef is another outlet). Thanks for putting up with me lol.

TheEnder though we don't talk much anymore, I was so happy to not see you get drafted for spl, but do very well too! And now you are one of the most established tournament players on the entire site! Which is no small feat, and you are just a really nice guy, pretty much the opposite of quite a few of the skilled players in the tournament community.

aesf you honestly were just an om person to me for awhile, then I realized how cool of an individual and now you are one of my favorite people in the oms community!

Uselesscrab Thank you for being such a nice guy all the time, you are another one of my favorite om people and in general!

Piccolo Daimao Thank you too for being so awesome!

Hulavuta even though we don't see eachother as much as we once did, you were and still are very nice and definitely one of my best friends.

Ununhexium even though I question you sometimes, in the end you are a great guy especially when being one of the younger people on the forums can be pretty tough (not like I should be talking though).

Vileman you are kind of like theender, though you had it harder by winning the nu slam while "not knowing the meta" (even though people like hugo did the same) and getting ridiculed for that, even though i believe you did it fair in square :). And you kind of got the shaft in spl but still contributed so much! Here's to a great tournament career!

Adrian Marin tech me hao two wario + mimez + stallz. Real talk you are a super nice and funny guy who definitely should be more active :)

insanelegend pretty much just like aesf in the fact that you were just kinda of another name to me before we started talking, which is when I realized that you were cool and definitely one of the better people in the oms community and also the only person that can beat me in tier shift on a consistent basis!

SOMALIA even though you first though of me as a joke at the start, and even though we've only spoke one or twice, you are an amazing individual who just is so much nicer than I would ever have imagined. I definitely want to learn the dpp ou metagame and will probably sign up for it when battling 101 opens up again.

Arikado you are a really cool and down to earth guy, definitely hilarious by how blunt you can be (AKA brb im gonna go jack off). Really hope that you become/show you're the best Sheik in kuwait and maybe the world! o.o

Really hate to do this to you guys but there are just too many of you to write a shoutout for but thank you so much to my other other metagames friends: Snaquaza Kl4ng Lcass4919 E4 Flint Eevee General The Immortal manu 11 The Reptile Illusio Kit Kasai CactusCacti Rumors Mamp It's not you, it's my inability to have an attention span.

Lucina09 How do we know you're a girl :pimp:

QuoteCS finally you are getting noticed for all your hard work! Although admittedly you have done less work than gato has, you're with the 99% of smogon that hasn't done that. But fortunately you are now quite the accomplished user!

GlassGlaceon Amazing person but we need to talk again :(

Mysteria great person, also need to talk more!

AWailOfATail come back :(

Monte Cristo definitely quite the jokester, though you're a tad too edgy for your own good.

Superpowerdude Even though we don't really talk much, you need to change your name back.

Just a list of cool people that I don't talk to much absdaddy praj.pran Tricking boltsandbombers Sanctuary Knight of Cydonia Omfuga verbatim Cacturne Genesis7 Cheek Pouch

Celever see ununhexium :)

The Avalanches although we don't really talk anymore, thanks for being there when you were :)

Expulso see above

P Squared even though we only started talking recently, you are a really cool person!

sparktrain you were a great old friend and a bit of a recent one, hope we can talk more.

Lord Alphose awesome guy, noticing that most gp people are.

Exeggutor another awesome girl on the forum also see lucina ;)

Arhops your mom LOL!

Tikitik don't really know you that much but you are awesome and definitely want to talk more

Typhlito one cool dog.

brightobject amazing artist like the above people, and amazing person like most of this list.

Bedschibaer for being the funniest poster on the forums, and always being able to cheer me up 75% of the time he posts.

Corporal Levi Though we don't talk too much anymore, you are awesome, and a good battler.

Plus chimpact BKC unfixable Cased @peef rimgar -Tsunami- SOMALIA mencemeat blunder Smogon you're obviously doing something right because I'm subscribed to you haha!

Darnell go fuck yourself.

RotomPoison also go fuck yourself.

@tha most of you sucked when you were together but idk about now.

atomicllamas galbia Raiza. for believing in my ability to play pu! As seen in these heartwarming logs:
May 31 22:11:46 <@WhiteDMist> !nom ranger mike
May 31 22:11:47 <&puplbot> Ranger Mike is up for auction. Metagames: ORAS PU / XY PU / FU / BW PU / DPPT
May 31 22:11:47 <&puplbot> The Maverick Marowaks: 3000
May 31 22:11:50 <&galbia> !0
May 31 22:11:50 <+atomicllamas> o_o
May 31 22:11:51 <@Raiza> the god
May 31 22:11:51 <&puplbot> The Shoegazing Stoutlands: Invalid bid amount.
May 31 22:11:51 <&galbia> !0
May 31 22:11:52 <&puplbot> The Shoegazing Stoutlands: Invalid bid amount.
May 31 22:11:53 <@Raiza> !0
May 31 22:11:53 <&puplbot> The Great Gastlys: Invalid bid amount.
May 31 22:12:00 <&galbia> wait
May 31 22:12:02 <&galbia> is this
May 31 22:12:02 <+atomicllamas> !400000
May 31 22:12:06 <&galbia> ghosted by someone strog

Actual thanks to WhiteDMist for drafting me, I'll try not to disappoint you or any of the people that believe in me so much!

And just a shotuout in advance for my pupl team: Mael / Finchinator / trc / Official Fissure / HJAD / New Breed / Realistic Waters / Carbink Floyd /@Spirit / Minus I feel like you are all pretty cool people.

BetaHousing thanks for helping my ego by believing my joke about me being edgy so much, none of this would have been possible without you.

I am beyond sorry for the people that I inevitably forgot, just know that you are really important to me even though I couldn't remember to add you. Also I didn't really have many synonyms to awesome e.e. And as stated before, while they arent very long and may not seem meaningful, the shoutouts come from the bottom of my heart.

e: apparently the photo got the

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 20)