Social The Smogon Photo Album

Apologies in advance for the shirtless nature of the photos, but the fitness thread is dead af so posting here instead.

View attachment 45332

Papa Stallion coming in red hot with that winter bulk.

CC: Stathakis NatGeo Lee Delta 2777 Ninahaza Stylish Interval Veni Vidi Vici and other misc lifting bro's.

Also, as promised - a bun shot!! Still in the infancy stages but slowly but surely growing

View attachment 45334
Awesome bun pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight that bun can get. Thanks for the motivation.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

<@Amaura> how is everyone
<@Amaura> today
<&Reymedy> hello
<&Reymedy> gud
<&Reymedy> n
<&Reymedy> you
<&Reymedy> amaura
<@Amaura> i got a new bandana
<@Amaura> today
<@Amaura> so i ma p happy
<@Amaura> : )

Ye I don't normally post selfies but I just got a new bandana and im p happy about it, today is a good day, so enjoy a picture of me and my dog : )
Can't tell if this pic shows a girl or a guy...

Cute dog tho c:

Apologies in advance for the shirtless nature of the photos, but the fitness thread is dead af so posting here instead.

View attachment 45332

Papa Stallion coming in red hot with that winter bulk.

CC: Stathakis NatGeo Lee Delta 2777 Ninahaza Stylish Interval Veni Vidi Vici and other misc lifting bro's.

Also, as promised - a bun shot!! Still in the infancy stages but slowly but surely growing

this was worth logging in for the first time in a while :')

also while I'm at it I might as well give a little update on where I'm at: was in China for a bit and got some cool pictures; doing more music stuff over the summer and starting college in a month which is exciting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)