Social The Smogon Photo Album

Roooooolllllffff!!! It's been such a long time! How's it going?
Honestly really good! I'm finishing up my junior year in college, and then it's off into the job market. Couldn't be more excited for this semester to end (though senior year should be a piece of cake now).

A month ago I got back from a President's Day weekend trip to California. My university doesn't have a spring break, so pretty much everyone just takes Friday off classes and makes President's Day weekend a bit longer:

At my family's annual camping reunion, our craft was string art. What better thing to Pokemonify than string art? As you can tell my cousins quickly caught the bug after my Pikachu and Mudkip were finished haha:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's been a while since I really was on the scene in DPPt UU, but I still lurk around and figure it's fun to post a picture here and there for those of you who still know me from back then! Here's a few pics from the last few months of my adventures in Utah.

Went on a trip to Moab. Rock climbed next to the freaking Colorado River.

Obligatory Delicate Arch picture:

And then one of being a groomsman at my best friend's wedding!
macle he's been to Utah.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've always rocked a bit of a mo but I've never actually let it grow out coz I didn't want it to get too gross so I don't hurt my chances with the ~ladies~ but since I've been in a serious relationship for well over a year I figured now was the time to live the dream:

mo selfie.png

couple months in now. holy shit is it annoying to maintain but I'm getting used to it now. moustache wax is the real mvp.

was gonna save this for my 3k but I guess I'll find something else to post...

I found some pics on my phone to share...

20160124_084201_resized.jpg

I used to have this all the time for breakfast but not as much anymore. It's a spinach and strawberry smoothie with pramesan cheese toast. The drink acts as a nice and natural energy booster as opposed to the typical coffee. The toast is the grains and I would have peanut butter if my skin didn't try to kill itself each time I eat it. This breakfast usually goes good with more bulk added. I suggest 2 eggs (boiled or scrambled) and maybe some meat (such as chicken) to go with it.

This little guy just poses for the picture but he really is a menace! My family is distracted by a movie and he comes up behind us with this sword and hits us. He can run really fast for a 2 year old and he is in the top 98% of height for babies his age so he is probably going to be some bad ass athlete.

This stupid thing took me two hours. It did not turn out how I imagined it, but I was happy how it did turn out. I had to use a frame made out of paper clips so the arms and body of the antagonist would not fall apart. I saved this pic because the eyes lit up when I used the flash and it looked pretty cool.

My mom is going through this "I'm old but I'm not" stage. My family and I were headed out of a pizza buffet and my mom's like "lets take a selfie! :)" and I was like "O God no!" but she wouldn't let it go so we took it. My smile looks a little crooked but everyone else looked good so I thought I'd share it.

Body weight workouts are my kind of workout. I couldn't compete with all the bigger guys in high school with weight lifting so I did my own kind of gymnastics work outs. This is me after 500 push ups and 250 pull ups. My goal is to some how wear down the love handles so they don't look as flabby and I can have more of a triangular body. I also want trap muscles. They seems to come and go as they please. If anyone else wants to do workout updates with me than that would be awesome. I'll get some pictures with me and some of my marine buddies soon if you guys care to see!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)