Social The Smogon Photo Album

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Some pics from my birthday on request of team europe teammates :)
20160604_152210_resized_1.jpg
20160604_153427_resized_1.jpg

Made two pies, the one on the left is a Tarte Tatin(upside down applepie) and the right one is an Advocaat(dutch variation of eggnog) icecake with a "stroopwafel"(syrup waffle) bottom I made myself, but never making this bottom again cause it has caramel in it and when that shits frozen you need a hammer to break it. Just glad i learned why people dont use it to make cake bottoms lol
20160604_233156_resized_1.jpg

Got a cool hot sauces set cant wait to try one of these out lol
20160609_182757_resized_1.jpg

My attempt at making art with cucumber trash. The skin is supposed to be leaves and the seeds are supposed to resemble caterpillars. yeah, i'm wierd

Last edited:
is it rude if i ask you how you can afford that on a teacher's salary
1) You could have asked me on discord you rude fuck
2) It's in Staten Island, not Manhattan or Brooklyn, so rent is much cheaper.
3) I got incredibly lucky with apartment hunting
4) I had a lot of money saved up, so buying the couch that was 55% on sale from Macys split two ways was actually pretty easy

Albert.

visually stimulating

Some friends and I took a trip to Taconic State Park on the border of New York State in Copake Falls the other day to see Bash Bish Falls. A lot of my friends have been there before and told me how cool it was, so I figured I would go myself to see what all of the fuss was about. My friends and I parked on the Massachusetts side of the border, and walked up a trail for a mile or two until we came to the waterfall. This was my first visit to a waterfall, and I'm really excited to explore more of them now after seeing how cool this one was. For more pictures I took that day, I created a small imgur album just in case anyone is interested: http://imgur.com/a/J2ivf

Also, this is going to be my 100th post on Smogon (which is actually a big deal for me since I've been on here for like two years), so I'm going to give a couple of shoutouts. If you're tagged, just know I appreciate you a lot.

First off, I want to give a shoutout to my squad: Omega-Xis Dirpz GeoffBruedly Sigilyph LifeisDANK grimAuxiliatrix Trickster Beta. anto BulbaSword Feliburn Angeela Serophim Ayano's Red Scarf HeterosexualZekrom DjDrake8 ashiemore Winry
Honestly, if it wasnt for you guys, I wouldn't still be on PS. You guys really are my rock, and I appreciate all of the fun we've had since our group formed a little over a year ago. All of you make me laugh so much, and I really thank you for that.

Next, I'd like to recognize the staff in the two rooms I own.
Cosmo: anto BulbaSword Berserking Now Ace Drift Wizard macle Milak Pottie Scippen. BlackSchwan Bondie GXS Mezari Zester
The Studio: Serrris don't lose Ace Brandon~ Icarus Syndrome John76 Kayo kupo MonoMire MrMagicbuzz Paradise~ pookie Raven SpaceBass Sigilyph Always! Omega-Xis evir
Thank you all for doing everything you do to keep the environments of both of these rooms lively. It is really a pleasure to work with each and every one of you. I really couldn't ask for people to co-staff with.
(I'm also shouting out Lobby and Social Media even though I'm not going to tag everyone in the post, but just know that I really love those rooms as well.)

I'll conclude with some personal shoutouts.

anto Thank you so much for everything you've done for me over the past couple of years. I can honestly say that you're my best friend on Showdown, and I really love you. You are such a bright soul, and you're probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. You will always be my #1 on here.

BulbaSword You are the chillest person I've met on this site. You are so wise for your age, and you are overall a joy to talk to. I hope everything is going well with work, and I miss talking to you all of the time.

GeoffBruedly Thank you for letting me vent to you about shit all of the time. I don't know how you haven't killed me yet tbh.

Dirpz + Omega-Xis No homo.

LifeisDANK + Ayano's Red Scarf You two are hilarious and I love getting drunk with you guys in call.

Ace You are my favorite person to circlejerk music with. You have amazing taste, and I'm really glad that I found someone on here that is as much of a music snob as I am lmao

Blitzamirin Thanks for pushing me so hard to become a better room owner. If you hadn't taught me how to effectively run a room, I wouldn't be where I am today. You're a good guy, and thank you.

Rhythms I promised I'd put you in here, and I'm not a liar. I'm really impressed with how much you've grown up over the past year. I consider you to really be a mature young man, and I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Sigilyph Sorry, I don't speak Filipino. (also ily)

Basically, in conclusion, I really appreciate the time that I've spent getting to know you all over PS and Smogon. You all make my life online more entertaining, and I want to thank you. You're all great <3

Also, disclaimer: I'm very sorry if I forgot anyone.

(Also yikes this went on for a long time, sorry.)

Some friends and I took a trip to Taconic State Park on the border of New York State in Copake Falls the other day to see Bash Bish Falls. A lot of my friends have been there before and told me how cool it was, so I figured I would go myself to see what all of the fuss was about. My friends and I parked on the Massachusetts side of the border, and walked up a trail for a mile or two until we came to the waterfall. This was my first visit to a waterfall, and I'm really excited to explore more of them now after seeing how cool this one was. For more pictures I took that day, I created a small imgur album just in case anyone is interested: http://imgur.com/a/J2ivf

Also, this is going to be my 100th post on Smogon (which is actually a big deal for me since I've been on here for like two years), so I'm going to give a couple of shoutouts. If you're tagged, just know I appreciate you a lot.

First off, I want to give a shoutout to my squad: Omega-Xis Dirpz GeoffBruedly Sigilyph LifeisDANK grimAuxiliatrix Trickster Beta. anto BulbaSword Feliburn Angeela Serophim Ayano's Red Scarf HeterosexualZekrom DjDrake8 ashiemore Winry
Honestly, if it wasnt for you guys, I wouldn't still be on PS. You guys really are my rock, and I appreciate all of the fun we've had since our group formed a little over a year ago. All of you make me laugh so much, and I really thank you for that.

Next, I'd like to recognize the staff in the two rooms I own.
Cosmo: anto BulbaSword Berserking Now Ace Drift Wizard macle Milak Pottie Scippen. BlackSchwan Bondie GXS Mezari Zester
The Studio: Serrris don't lose Ace Brandon~ Icarus Syndrome John76 Kayo kupo MonoMire MrMagicbuzz Paradise~ pookie Raven SpaceBass Sigilyph Always! Omega-Xis evir
Thank you all for doing everything you do to keep the environments of both of these rooms lively. It is really a pleasure to work with each and every one of you. I really couldn't ask for people to co-staff with.
(I'm also shouting out Lobby and Social Media even though I'm not going to tag everyone in the post, but just know that I really love those rooms as well.)

I'll conclude with some personal shoutouts.

anto Thank you so much for everything you've done for me over the past couple of years. I can honestly say that you're my best friend on Showdown, and I really love you. You are such a bright soul, and you're probably one of the nicest people I've ever met. You will always be my #1 on here.

BulbaSword You are the chillest person I've met on this site. You are so wise for your age, and you are overall a joy to talk to. I hope everything is going well with work, and I miss talking to you all of the time.

GeoffBruedly Thank you for letting me vent to you about shit all of the time. I don't know how you haven't killed me yet tbh.

Dirpz + Omega-Xis No homo.

LifeisDANK + Ayano's Red Scarf You two are hilarious and I love getting drunk with you guys in call.

Ace You are my favorite person to circlejerk music with. You have amazing taste, and I'm really glad that I found someone on here that is as much of a music snob as I am lmao

Blitzamirin Thanks for pushing me so hard to become a better room owner. If you hadn't taught me how to effectively run a room, I wouldn't be where I am today. You're a good guy, and thank you.

Rhythms I promised I'd put you in here, and I'm not a liar. I'm really impressed with how much you've grown up over the past year. I consider you to really be a mature young man, and I hope everything works out for you in the end.

Sigilyph Sorry, I don't speak Filipino. (also ily)

Basically, in conclusion, I really appreciate the time that I've spent getting to know you all over PS and Smogon. You all make my life online more entertaining, and I want to thank you. You're all great <3

Also, disclaimer: I'm very sorry if I forgot anyone.

(Also yikes this went on for a long time, sorry.)
lol gay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)