Social The Smogon Photo Album

Me
I went to see Stephen Colbert in the city today, so figured I'd share a bit.

- from outside (brr)
- next to a sign waiting in the line
- we (I went w/ my dad) had seats in the sixth row right in the middle, so we actually were on for a few seconds multiple times (all of these pictures are taken from TV bc my mom recorded it, so they're all a bit blurry as we had to pause and slowmo in order to get any picture at all)

I had a case presentation a few weeks back that was kinda important for one of my classes

My school had a Fetty Wap concert back in October

- This is from my school's snap...I'm somewhere near the front of that jumble of people lol
- Only pic I really took w/ me in it during the concert, was pretty good although opening acts took longer than his own performance by far

My dog (what you all want to see)

Your dog looks a wee bit similar to mine. What type is it?

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
first is photo from a sleepover like 3 weeks ago. this dog is cute.
upload_2016-12-17_16-41-41.png

in 2014 I went as Lorde for Halloween, but not the irl Lorde, the Lorde from south park aka drag Randy. disclaimer: might be too hot to handle :boi:
upload_2016-12-17_16-42-43.png

and last but not least, a photo of my best friend in the world: my sister and I n_n back at an August engagement party.
upload_2016-12-17_16-47-7.png

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
first is photo from a sleepover like 3 weeks ago. this dog is cute.

in 2014 I went as Lorde for Halloween, but not the irl Lorde, the Lorde from south park aka drag Randy. disclaimer: might be too hot to handle :boi:

and last but not least, a photo of my best friend in the world: my sister and I n_n back at an August engagement party.
congrats on the engagement! hope you and your sis are happy together

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
This is pictures of me. I play sports and shit and I frequent PS. I probably look like a major tool in the first two pictures but its whatevers.

Time line:
Picture 1: Junior year (this year) of HS at a football game.
Picture 2: Freshman year at a football game theme was day at the beach so I borrowed a girls crop top
Picture 3 Sophomore Year running track at my high school
Picture 4: Freshman year pinning some kid at a varsity tournament

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)