Social The Smogon Photo Album

TTK

Narmaya. That's it.
is a Community Contributor
[I thought it was nigh about time I upload something to this thread because its a cool thread.]

Over the last 3 months, I have gone under an intensive weight loss regime. Back in the day, your guy clearly didn't know what water was because I drank juice every single day, couldn't control my portion sizes for my meals (I would eat portions for at least 4 people) and I lacked fitness and exercise. Now, I was never one to be self-conscious about my weight. I wasn't obese but I wasn't skinny and I didn't really care but something clicked in me to decide to lose weight over the summer up to now. That spark clearly worked out for me in the end because I am no longer overweight. I have some old pictures of me from like 2017 to sum up how not-skinny I was in early 2018 tbh.

Two examples of me when I was really chubby and very round and looking back at these pictures, I can only laugh because why didn't anyone tell me I looked like that? Now, are you ready to see 2018 TTK?

I believe that I've put in a serious amount of hard work and effort in losing weight. From the 6th of August to now, I've lost over 6kg. I only drink water everyday, I control my portions to the letter, if it says 30g of cereal, I'm putting in god damn 30g, no less or no more. I do workouts at home pretty much everyday of every week and have been for 3 months straight without stopping. I have my break days don't worry, I would be dead by now if I had no breaks. I would say doing boxing also contributed major as well. I've been training with former British champion Clinton Mckenzie and he trains me and my friends so hard.

Some cool feats:
- I dropped from XL to M in 3 weeks.
- Could wear 32' suits in by September when I thought I couldn't even wear 40'
- Some of my clothes are baggy asf now lul.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 8.43.17 PM.png

Although I just found the thread, I feel like I should contribute. I'm happy that this is a community that's more than just mons. There's always a backstory to who we are and why we're who we are, and it's here that a piece of that is shared. Thanks for having me, and I wish a good life to you all. But no matter where we come from, or what we believe, we can still bond as people, even over something as trivial as Pokemon. A good day to you all.

So my school went to Lanzarote on a training camp last week and it was honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had. If you ever get the chance to go there, do take it. Here's a few pics from the trip:

1544884788906.png

1544884805469.png

1544884693862.png

1544884713848.png

1544884730176.png

1544884747453.png

On the third day I managed to get lost while I was playing around in the mountains on my off road bike. I somehow wound up cycling around in volcanic ash, and eventually, after I trip and fell, running around in the ash looking for a way out (it's so hard to cycle in ash lol, it's just as bad as cycling in sand, for those of you who have tried that). As a result of that I decided it would be for the best if I climbed up a mountain to see if I could get an idea of where I was. However, the mountain I climbed ended up being a recently "deceased" volcano that had left a massive crater, which I couldn't even look past lol. Shortly after the sun went down as well, which made for even more "fun". On top of this my right hand was aching bc of the fall from earlier+the ash that got in the wound. In the end I somehow managed to find my way back to civilization, but my friends weren't too impressed... I snapped some really nice pics before I got lost tho!

1544885715723.png

1544885730946.png

1544885738544.png

1544885748453.png

1544885757383.png

1544885858683.png

when u forget your nail clipper and wear too small shoes.

Mod edit: ur a massive dick for including this pic

LIfe is good:]

Last edited by a moderator:

Abejas

Yo where Ken at
is a Top Tiering Contributor
After being on this site over more then 4 years, i have decided to show myself to the people. This is especially for you banks who didnt care. I want to really to thank the nu community for making these past years so much fun. Some people went, other stayed but I would like to consider the mayority of you people nice friends. I want to tag yogi just to show him how I would beat up and HJAD because he lost to SOUTHAMPTON LOL.

1545087019933.png

1545087077129.png

1545087167098.png

1545087281889.png

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Winter sucks.
Did you zoom in close enough to see exactly which park i am at? The sign is on the right

God i love nature (and the Pacific northwest)

IMG-20170215-WA0047.jpg

IMG-20170215-WA0048.jpg

Did you also see my husky boys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)