Smogon Photo Album: VGC 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK tourn, whee~
I'm the one on the right. ^^
...I should also probably crop this so it's just a pic of me and not stupidly sized, but eh.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Boss sent me to......."check" out this vgc thing. put me down for seattle, dallas, nationals and should we not have captured....i mean seen enough pokemon i'll go to worlds as well so just put me down for worlds too.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
muffinhead your neck is long.

I am on the right.

Don't know who that freak is at the bottom. He just photobombed us.

Going to Birmingham.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion

I am in the middle in the electrode with wings shirt

Going to NJ, DC, Nats, and Worlds

I look like bullcrap cause I was really really ill. But tbh it's who I'm with thats important. I also have red hair now...kinda

Birmingham England :)

Cassie

giant claw
DC masters. n_n If I somehow do well enough to get an invite to Indy I can probably go. Yes I'm extremely short so just look down and you'll find me. :P

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This is probably what I'll be wearing at Dallas. (idk, maybe minus the Giratina hat, I don't usually wear hats)

EDIT: lol can't even see that the hat has a Giratina on it.

Hi all!

Native Seattleite getting ready for the tourney here :) Call me William, I'll be in the Kecleon shirt! Look forward to hopefully meeting some/any of you, please say hi! :D

Anyone else excited for Saturday?!

es muy caro, ademas creo que con 3 viajes sera suficiente para pasarlo bien y clasificarme :3

A paris iran esos habaks que no se hallan clasificado antes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)