Smogon Premier League II - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Theme music

Because of his stellar play and contributions to the Stark Sharks this season, the management has decide to name Philip7086 Team Captain of the Stark Sharks. We feel this was the right decision for the future of the Sharks and Phil's ability to exude class and responsibility will be perfect for the face of the franchise. We are proud to have Phil wear the C for the team and hope he will continue to do everything that allowed us to make this decision.

Contacted. I think we're playing 8-9 tomorrow PST? Unless I'm misunderstanding things.

Giving up booze for a pokemon battle? Check.

Albeit the result doesn't even matter in the grander scheme of things. Ehhh...

ipl used an illegal item (custap berry) so i win apparently... it was a nice match until that crit in the end -_- gg though.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know we're down 2-5, but I'd like to thank makiri and the Stark Sharks for being great competitors this week. Best of luck throughout the remaining three matches, as well.

Still holding out for a tie, though!:pimp:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I know we're down 2-5, but I'd like to thank makiri and the Stark Sharks for being great competitors this week. Best of luck throughout the remaining three matches, as well.

Living up to our teams name

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TRADE ALERT

_Rewer_ + 500 Credits are being traded away from Smogon's Greatest Brits to the Congregation of the Classiest.

Light-kun is being traded away from The Congregation of the Classiest to Smogon's Greatest Brits.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion

No thank you bud, you guys have been excellent competitors as well. I am sure we will still have some great matches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)