Smogon Premier League II - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hmm...zfs is on but he's idle...

Been online for quite a bit of time now...

I was online every day, wrote goof a pm and we saw each other several times on nb etc. He always refused battling. Just to let u know if we dont get the battle done. Wont be online tomorrow.

dunno how i lost that. Team needed jolly duggy and it was adamant. otherwise i would have won...whatever gg

btw it wasnt really a luckfest. I haxed one poke he haxed one poke...So its equal.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Was supposed to play TAY last night, he was never on. Can hopefully get this done either today or tomorrow...

The flinch swung the game completely and even the crit I had was really bad, as it let you set up at an awkward time.

Oh well, "Pokemon". Good game.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
pursuit crit didn't matter unless you were running a lot of hp ev's (i calced it during battle), hypnosis miss mattered, but hypnosis is pretty gay to be begin with. beat scim, gg.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
pursuit crit didn't matter unless you were running a lot of hp ev's (i calced it during battle), hypnosis miss mattered, but hypnosis is pretty gay to be begin with. beat scim, gg.
Dont even feel like it's necessary to argue with you but.. It didn't matter? Of course it did. I was at 100% and no intention of switching out. Max damage wouldn't have killed me but I would have died to SS and could have got rid of Scizor with FB.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lol, you're right, I totally miscalced pursuit. My fault. Lucky me I guess.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I arranged a time with vashta but it was hard to make because of time zone issues, will try to get battle done before deadline

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
zfs and I were supposed to try and play between yesterday and tonight. He was idle all yesterday when I tried to contact him, and no word today either. Tomorrow I'm unavailable so, yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)