Smogon Premier League II - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Activity post.

firecape and I will presumably be taking care of our match tomorrow or the next day.

EDIT: sorry I didn't have a lot of time to write this. I contacted firecape and asked if he wanted to play and he said he was studying for history, and then I saw him on the ladder 3 minutes later...so -_-

I can study history and play Pokemon at the same time... I just wanted to improve my team a bit before we battled. And it was like an hour later 9.9.

An activity post of sorts I guess. Ana couldn't battle today when I asked because of classes so.. yeah.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
What can i say.
Excellent game bro. I was very unlucky with FPs, that could have given me the game before, but my pokemon managed to survive his attack and it survived with 3% left letting me a very close win.
Really well played.

Uh yeah despite him being NBS and PO all the time you have to tell me a fucking time for me to get fucking on. I'm not gonna log on to NBS/PO idle waiting for this nigga. I'm on IRC everyday and in my team channel every day, you have active team members on IRC everyday they can contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)