Smogon Premier League 2 - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Contributor Alumnus
VMed Smurf, but we're 13 hours apart and it seems he can only battle after 6 PM his time (which is 5 AM mine), so I guess we'll try on weekend or something...

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Should've beat sk solidly, then herped my derp and managed to win a stupidly drawn-out affair that I didn't deserve to still win but did anyway

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a defending World Cup of Pokemon championis a Past SPL Champion
am has me on this ridiculous schedule that he expects me to conform to; he says that he can't play after 1 PM EST because he cannot concentrate after dinner, while I do not get home until 4:30 EST at the earliest. Either this is getting done Saturday or not at all, but I expect an activity win if he expects me to play when he tells me to.

am has me on this ridiculous schedule that he expects me to conform to; he says that he can't play after 1 PM EST because he cannot concentrate after dinner, while I do not get home until 4:30 EST at the earliest. Either this is getting done Saturday or not at all, but I expect an activity win if he expects me to play when he tells me to.
AM Johns in their finest form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)