Smogon Premier League II - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Iconic, gg. Didn't really have a shot from team matchup. Thanks for being cool and replaying after i dced 2nd turn!

scofield won't be here this weekend. he considers friday night (and maybe afternoon, idk) part of the weekend as well.

Its proving extremely difficult to catch bluewind thanks to our time difference. I'm asleep while hes at school and vice versa. The last couple of days Ive gotten up pretty early 6.30 am but no luck.

so activity post i guess.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bluewind came on last night during his time. Said something about you giving him your time zone, but he asked for a specific time that you'd like him to be on. Perhaps you responded between now and then, but at that time I was told you hadn't given him a specific time.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
What jpluff said. I'm posting this from phone.

I vmed you my availabilities days ago malekith. Anyways we should be able to battle tomorrow since I won't be busy then.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Oh yea at least vm me when you can play so I can be on when you're on. I'm not gonna sit on my pc all day to wait for you

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I VMed Smurf asking for a specific time but nothing yet, I'll wait for him to come online and see if we can schedule something, as we definitively won't be running into each other and I can't stay online all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)