Smogon Premier League II - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Upon learning new information regarding DaPlayaFlow v. Malekith last week, that match has been reverted from an activity win in dpf's favor to "no contest".

--------------------------

In the future guys, REALLY make sure that you know what your timezone is at any given point of the year in relation to GMT.

First I basically let bluewind choose anytime after 6pm gmt +11 (since i have uni all day) but he replied:

That's 7 AM my time lol, no way i can attend that...
I've been on #underused in the morning and in the evening my time all week, no sign of him. ok so then i proposed a time around 1pm gmt +11 tomorrow, but bluewind replied thats like midnight I'll need a more doable time. According to irc he was on at that same time today..

15:01 lazysmurf !seen bluewind
15:01 Sgt_Semen bluewind was last seen here 2 hours, 40 minutes ago.
Don't know what more i can do here, I've tried to catch him at all times of the day. And i don't think midnight on a saturday is that undoable a time.

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
confirming. Had some hax at the end but it didn't really matter with the remaining Pokemon I had, gg.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
"First I basically let bluewind choose anytime after 6pm gmt +11"

Wow, way to go man, we can battle from 5 am on (I know I pasted the wrong timezone, but still would be ludicrous), disregard that i'm at school until 1 PM! (which is 3 AM your time, if you wanted to battle then I'd be more than happy).

"I've been on #underused in the morning and in the evening my time all week"

Lies, because I've been here during my night for four days (which many people can corroborate); including yesterday, that I VMed you and you went offline shortly after.

"And i don't think midnight on a saturday is that undoable a time"

Midnight of Friday to Saturday, and you wanted me to battle at midnight even though I had to wake up at 6 am to take a test that would last 5 hours. That sounds undoable, especially when the only times you propose are in the afternoon for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)