Smogon Premier League II - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never mad about hax, but if a player is happy about fucking hax me around the floor, I get pissed of, this sucks rly man -.-

Edit: Ok, I overreacted, but pls just write sry or nothing and not stuff like juhu ...

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't really get it. Not once was I happy over my luck. Anything I said was overly sarcastic. I never once hinted that the match wasn't entirely crap, and I even told you at the end I wouldn't say good game specifically because it was and there was nothing you could do about it.

Perhaps it might been the fact that sarcasm doesn't come across too much on the internet, but I never once intended to act like I was gloating over the luck.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I knew you'd come through for us Skarm. The British secret service strikes, now hopefully the rest of your team will stop sucking.

Edit: Ok, I overreacted, but pls just write sry or nothing and not stuff like juhu ...
Sry dude, I just was rly angry, because I always get haxxed and bring my team a loose, sry for that post, I now that was sarcastic, but it was a bit to much imo ;)

*get kissed* *blush* (:

this entire thread is so fucking ironic im laughing my ass off. hey conflict, why arent you yelling at your boy tv-rocka for bitching in this thread now?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
the pouwer of paralysis made the battle much easier for me (you did not have a win)

avenged you rocka buddy

3 indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)