Smogon Premier League II - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
oo yeh as I also forgot....

"at least i can actually play a match and not even need to get an activity win to win"--- Solace

LICK THE TIP NIGGA

Mar 27 14:51:19<Solace> at least i can actually play a match and not even need to get an activity win to win

GO KAEL xD

Well, it's the end of the season, so I'll like to give thanks to RBG & Aerrow for picking me, and thanks to my fellow Team Raiders, it has been fun playing with you guys. Special shoutouts to MDragon and LonelyNess for helping me out with my UU team.

husk is a gigantic dickweed.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just so there's a post in the thread: I misread the log of PttP vs. MDragon and thought that there were Stealth Rocks on MDragon's side of the field, making Thundurus dead upon switch-in. Which meant that both sides had chances to win, based on who played the endgame better. However, there weren't Rocks up, so it wasn't dead on switching in, so PttP cannot prevent Thundurus from receiving infinite amounts of health from MDragon's Wish Chansey, barring a crit + burn from Flamethrower on the first time that Thundurus comes in to receive a wish. After it gets that first wish from Chansey, it's over as PttP's remaining two Pokemon cannot prevent Thundurus from sweeping with Nasty Plot. This is not even the only way that MDragon can win given the scenario the battle was left in, just the one that is the most irrefutable barring extremely lucky circumstances.

Given this and the fact that a recreation of the events isn't possible, MDragon is being awarded the win.

And, Jackal, I don't know about you, but I'd rather delete a decision post 10 minutes after I make it after realizing a mistake than make the wrong decision based on incorrect information.

on a more happy note, thanks for a great season brits. tried my best this year to get us in the playoffs, but another year we came up just a bit short. loved hanging out with you bros on irc, was a lot of fun. next year we better not choke like we did a few weeks ago and we'll definitely get that trophy =]

on a side note, why didnt you play as well as you did in the tour enz0...i'm disappointed :P

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Even though we did not make the playoffs, I am grateful that I got play on the BIGs. I enjoyed getting to know you guys and getting to know some of you even better than before, especially Seven Deadly Sins, who is extremely chill once you get to know him. Also, think you again am for helping test and make teams with me. Its been a fun season nonetheless and I hope to be apart of your team again next year.

Stay BIG!

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wanna thank mom, dad, cousin, folgorio and all my niggas from the hood.

Seriously though, winning or not even making it to play-offs, this was a very nice season; and despite my bitterness with everything that regards Pokemon I still had a lot of fun, and was able to enjoy a little more the only tier I ever loved to play (*tears come now*). So long (BAN ME PLEASE)s, even though I'm quitting / reducing my activity, I wish you all good luck. Oh and Little GK (and Cup) sucks.

TIGRE PRIDE

Just kidding about Little Cup btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)