Smogon Premier League III - Manager's Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's time once again, folks, for the illustrious Smogon Premier League.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE PLAYER SIGN UP THREAD.

ONLY POST SIGNING UP IF YOU WISH TO MANAGE.

Format Thread

Please read the Format Thread in its entirety before signing up, as it contains every bit of information on what you will be responsible for as a manager.

As far as how many managerial spots remain open, I have not gotten concrete answers from the old managers as to who is returning.

ANY PREVIOUS MANAGER WISHING TO RESUME MANAGING HIS/HER TEAM MUST POST IN THIS THREAD RETAINING THEIR SPOT AS MANAGER.

Failure to retain your spot as manager by posting in this thread (how hard is it to post in a thread) is grounds, in my opinion, to strip you of your rank and give it to someone else.

Previous Managers (Italics mean confirmed returning)

The Indie Scooters - Synre - Replaced with Atticus
The Alpha Ruiners - whistle - Replaced with The_Chaser
The Ever Grande BIGS - Fabbles - Confirmed Returning
Smogon's Greatest Brits - Kinneas - Confirmed Returning

The Team Raiders - RBG - Replaced with JabbaTheGriffin
The Congregation of the Classiest - Dubulous - Replaced with Stone_Cold22
The Cryonicles - Huntofthelion - Confirmed Returning
The Stark Sharks - makiri - Confirmed Returning
The Circus Maximus Tigers - tennisace - Confirmed Returning
The Wifi Wolfpack - Jackal - Confirmed Returning

Manager Sign Up List

Solace

posting to confirm per fabbles that i will be the assistant manager of the BIGs (my team (BAN ME PLEASE))...

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Posting to say I will be ass-manning for Kinneas' team (ps let him change the name of it thanks)

I'd be interested in co-managing if anyone wants me. (You do.)

List of qualifications:

Handsome
Loyal
Always by your side
Plays fetch

I'll be out but would appreciate it if you'd replace me with one of the other long time Scooters who've expressed interest -- Atticus, I think.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'll be out but would appreciate it if you'd replace me with one of the other long time Scooters who've expressed interest -- Atticus, I think.
yeah i'm doing it, my assman will be bluewind

edit: confirming aldaron as my second ass

just throwing it out there that if any managers want absolutely anything out of me (new team logo, updated signature graphics, avatars, catchphrases/cheers, baseball hats, etc) please send me a PM as soon as possible. I would really appreciate it!

Very excited, would love to help out again this year :)

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Edit: actually, after discussing with a few people, would rather do my best impression of judas. Going to assistant manage for the scooters. Atticus will confirm.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Coming back with MoP and former team captain and new assistant manager Philip####

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I would like to manage classiest. The direction in which that team took last year was poor and painful to watch, having ending my season with it and gaining experience in managing a plethora of teams this year, I believe I would be qualified to do so. Stallion would return to co-manage w/ me along w/ undisputed.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
posting to manage the alpha ruiners if aldaron can manage the scooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)