Smogon Premier League III - Mid-Season Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's time for midseason signups people!

If you missed out on the original signups, or you just want a shot at maybe getting on a team that's desperate for substitutes, now's the time to come out!

Because players are bound to miss the original sign-ups, as well teams are bound to have players that have to leave for a significant portion of the season, in the middle of the season, sign-ups will reopen for 4 days. Players will sign up and a new free agent list will be made. Note: even if you signed up the first time around, you must re-signup in order to get on the midseason free agent list.

The format for signing up to play in the Smogon Premier League is as follows.

Quote:
Player Name: LonelyNess
Tiers Played: BW OU / VGC 2011 / BW UBER / DPP UU / DPP OU / ADV OU / GSC OU / RBY OU
Timezone : GMT -5 (CDT)
After sign-ups close, the host will remind each manager how many credits they have left over from the original live auction as well as any credits gained from selling back players. We will then have a thread auction a la SPL 1's auction system.

There is no use for credits leftover after the midseason free agent pickups, so it is in every manager’s best interest to spend all of their remaining points at this time.
THE DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS IS 96 HOURS FROM THIS POST.

FORGOT I PLAYED RBY LOL SAVE TIGRES OR NOT

PLAYER NAME: ITS YOUR BOY THORNS
TIERS PLAYED: RBY AND ADV
TIMEZONE: +11 COS DST

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: OmegaDonut
Tiers Played: VGC 2012
Timezone: my sleep schedule varies between GMT -7 and whatever time it is in Taipei

p.s. I only play for teams with cool logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)