Smogon Premier League III - Official Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
You drafted too many battlers for me to even give two shits about your team. Quantity > Quality when it comes to the BIGZ

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i heard a rumuoiur that some of the people who have posted here in this htreadthat consider themselves to be adaequant pokemon battlers are in fact actually inadequate pokemon banttlers

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
when a guy gets flustered because someone calls him weak, it's proof that he recognises that he IS weak.

If you wanna brag about your wins on the UU ladder go for it, don't get mad when you get called out on it though.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i heard panamanxis sometimes opens a new tab in his browser for something

and then completely forgets why

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
i heard from a reliable source bryan's resigning from ruiners management due to chasers unkael bidding leading to over-expenditure

Grind Pantera

so we're rhyming now?

Heads up stone, that poem made me sit and stare
But SOMALIA wtf was that? that was too much to bear
Bragging about a UU battle, but i know pana didn't care
You only switched to UU because Energy Ball Jellicent can't be used there

Word.

Good luck to everyone.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
There once was a boy named Stone
And all he ever did was drone
On and on about other teams
He thought he could win, hint: in your dreams!
While Los Tigres ascend to the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)