Smogon Premier League III - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT: If you sign up and don't get onto the team you want, tough luck. Anyone who decides they won't play for the team they are bought by just because they don't like the team will possibly face a ban from SPL/tournaments. The same thing applies if you go around telling managers that you won't play for them if they buy you. You are allowed to request that they don't bid on you because you want to be on another team, but if you try to give them an ultimatum and the TDs hear about it, we won't be very forgiving. edit: If you try to bend around this rule by doing something I haven't covered explicitly don't expect us to be nice either, obviously.

Also, Heist told me to sign him up since he's on holiday until a couple days after the signups end (he told me before he left). If you don't want to count it then do what you want LN:

Player Name: Heist
Tiers Played: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW UU / BW OU / BW UBER (I'm pretty sure he plays these at least...)
Timezone: GMT+13 (NZDT)

Player Name: Dublinnaser1
Tiers Played: BW OU / BW UBER / DPP OU
Timezone : GMT -8

lol if you pick me you must be genius

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Player Name: reachzero
Tiers Played: BW OU / BW UBER / BW UU / BW RU / DPP OU
Timezone : GMT -5 (EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)