Smogon Premier League III - Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is where all of the season's trades will be posted for ease of looking up. As well, managers can offer up players to the general public in a sort of "looking for trade" manner.

ONLY ASSISTANT MANAGERS AND MANAGERS MAY POST IN THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE DELETED OR POTENTIALLY INFRACTED.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TRADE ALERT

The Dragonspiral Tyrants (previously Smogon's Greatest Brits) trade the rights to retain ToF
The Congregation of the Classiest trade 2000 of their auction credits.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
TRADE ALERT

The Cryonicles trade the rights to retain wilson46
The Stark Sharks trade the rights to retain Smurf and 2000 of their starting auction credits.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
LARGE TRADE ALERT

The Indie Scooters trade the right to retain Nachos
The Dragonspiral Tyrants trade 2000 of their starting auction credits.

The Indie Scooters trade 4000 of their starting auction credits.
The Cryonicles trade the right to retain franky

The Indie Scooters trade the right to retain commi$$ioner
The Circus Maximus Tigers trade the right to retain windsong as well as 2500 of their starting auction credits.

The Team Raiders trade 2500 of their starting auction credits.
The Congregation of the Classiest trade the right to retain Heysup.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For Sale:

Keelhauled

Pros:

Skilled veteran VGC Player, has attended and made top cut in past UK Nationals

Skilled DPP OU player, made UK WCoP team in previous years

Once got to the final stages of a UK VGC 09 tournament with a mono poison team

Cons:

Difficult to understand his northern accent

Sucks at RBY

Occasionally wets the bed

Wanted:

More money

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Available to a good home:

Xtrashine

2 time ST finalist, etc

He will revolutionalize the dpp/bw metagames and your spl team!

Post your best offer here or pm it to The_Chaser or myself!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
SELLBACK ALERT

The Indie Scooters are petitioning to sell back sergio_aguero on grounds of being a team cancer and in general nuisance / hindrance to the team. Logs will be provided on request if a call to veto is seriously called.

The Cryonicles are selling back Nitro based on activity.

The Dragonspiral Tyrants are petitioning to sell back Indra based on having thrown a match on purpose and being a general nuisance to the team.

The Congregation of the Classiest are selling back Akola based on activity.

The Stark Sharks are selling back Alan, SkyNet, Piikaone, and TEzeon based on activity. And are petitioning to sell back Eternal due to being unaware of his ghosting antics which hurt his entire team against the wishes of his managers.

The Ever Grande BIGS are selling back Ningildo based on activity.

The Circus Maximus Tigers are selling back BIHI and EspyJoel based on activity.

Managers have 24 hours from the point of this post to call for a vote on a petitioned sell back.

If you want to call for a vote, PM me, don't post in this thread.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting to say that I am incredibly busy in the next 24 hours and I cant make an informed decision, so I give bloo the power to vote in my place

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
TRADE ALERT

The Stark Sharks are trading 3000 sellback credits.
The Dragonspiral Tyrants are trading 2000 leftover credits.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
I was not aware that the trade between the Stark Sharks and The Cryonicles was done without the consent of The Cryonicle's General Manager yondie (I got the confirmation PM from his assistant manager Lady Salamence).

The format thread clearly states that in a head to head decision, the GM gets the say

General Managers are required to acquire at least one Assistant Manager. The General Manager gets full sovereignty in choosing his assistant manager. The assistant manager is essentially the second in command for the team. He has all of the functions and roles as the General Manager does, the GM just trumps him in head-to-head decisions.
Yondie doesn't want this trade and never did.

As a result, the trade of reachzero + Pearl. for 2k leftover credits + panamaxis has been nulled.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
TRADE ALERT

The Ever Grande BIGS are trading Ginku
The Dragonspiral Tyrants are trading zdrup16 and 3000 sellback credits.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
*sigh* I guess someone has to make sure this shit doesn't die before I'm replaced...

TRADE ALERT

The Wifi Wolfpack are trading Go10
The Indie Scooters are trading 2000 leftover auction credits.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
TRADE ALERT

The Stark Sharks trade 3000 sellback credits.
The Cryonicles trade 2000 leftover auction credits.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
TRADE ALERT

The Ever Grande BIGS are trading 1000 leftover credits
The Wifi Wolfpack are trading Blue_Blur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)