Smogon Premier League III - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
so basically rey complains like a bitch when he gets haxed but says gg when he haxes??? y/y

jk i didnt see the game

still bs tho

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
rey stop johning and go play McMeghan

Edit: @Mr.E: The time you take complaining you should use to make a new team.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
nobody got haxraped more than I did don't wanna hear it

first win of the year way to go scooters
not the same scooters man, not the same scooters :( sorry you had to get stuck with those SUCKERS...

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
huy won first game, i snagged second game, by the third game it was obvious i had the short end of the team match up stick. ggs! :toast:

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
internet was failing, rematch with different teams, won that 2-1!!!!!

very ggs alaka, well played

sup tad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
in my debut as an SPL player i have brought home yet another win to my home team the indie scooters

gg Pocket

scoot scoot

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
confirmed no outrageous rby shenanigans in our match. Sorry, fellow tyrants, for not being able to close the gap.

Really, isn't it the manager/captain/whatever's job to know which players will be available during the week and to pick players who will actually be able to play their match ?

We've been told that Nitro was on vacation and that he was supposed to be back like yesterday. I wouldn't pick someone who hasn't been active since 12/26 and who's on vacation.
Oh well...

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I come to you with an unfortunately heavy heart with what I have to reveal, because I would have liked to think this sort of thing doesn't happen in a tournament with stakes as high as the Smogon Premier League, but regardless...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/ojamascouting1.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/ojamascouting2.png/

The links above bring you to two screenshots of user Ojama (ik4 in the logs) complaining in the French Time server about being ghosted by user Eternal. The following is a link to the literal translation of the texts

http://www.mediafire.com/?zfjvp59fv8nawer

He pretty clearly states that he was ghosted for every move of his match except for using Stealth Rocks, where he said Eternal complained at him to not move until he told him to.

I confronted Ojama about the above evidence against him and he confessed to being ghosted move for move. He also said that it was solely his and Eternal's idea. Upon reading logs supplied by Ojama, it appears he was bullied pretty heavily by Eternal to do, which I believe is grounds for a lighter sentence, but allowing it to happen is still a pretty serious offense.

It's unfortunate that I have to do what I have to do, but this sort of thing cannot be swept under the rug, and since we have clear evidence of his ghosting and a confession, I have no choice but to be harsh in order to greatly deter the possibility of future offenders.

Eternal is banned from the remainder of the Smogon Premier League 3, and Ojama will be suspended for one week.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ouch....eternal probably wins the title of worst retainer now....

at least the sharks have a TON of bw capable players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)