Smogon Premier League III - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skynet is ignoring all the messages that I sent to him. He is online at smogon and in IRC (and Earthworm told me that SkyNet is talking to some people on irc). And now he set'd his profile to receive only vm by his friends.

Skynet, LN said for us to play (with allow) stop jonhing

SkyNet

MediEvil!
Skynet is ignoring all the messages that I sent to him. He is online at smogon and in IRC (and Earthworm told me that SkyNet is talking to some people on irc). And now he set'd his profile to receive only vm by his friends.

Skynet, LN said for us to play (with allow) stop jonhing
I'll play when I have the time, we set up a time to battle yesterday but you completely refused to battle me with spectators on. You also wanted to use an unsanctioned simulator as you told me NBS was 'glitched'.

Also fyi its 'Johning'...kids thesedays...

CTI

black
I'll play when I have the time, we set up a time to battle yesterday but you completely refused to battle me with spectators on. You also wanted to use an unsanctioned simulator as you told me NBS was 'glitched'.

Are you retarded? You logged off in the middle of your conversation with him and didn't come back for the rest of the day. Not to mention that you johned out of your battle on friday because apparently you were "tired." :evan:

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can't believe how mentally retarded you are.

I'll play when I have the time
Evidently you've only had one free time in a whole week to battle.

we set up a time to battle yesterday but you completely refused to battle me with spectators on.
The situation was still getting resolved. Additionally, I don't get how you can possibly make this statement when you "claimed the win" after he said he didn't want specs; then you automatically logged out. You're real smart bro.

Kids these days...

I'm only say if you can play with nbs and it bug at FIRST turn we need to restart the battle with the SAME lead pokemon.

SkyNet

MediEvil!
First off, Limitless back off and go suck KG's dick or something.

I put a side 6 hours of my day yesterday so I could battle tiba, I had stuff to do after 10pm which is why I left. I don't see what is wrong about tired at 12:30am after working a 12 hour shift, tiba contacted me just before I was heading to bed which I told him, that's why we set up a time for the next day.

If you don't know the whole story don't get involved. As for the battle I can do it in ~2-3 hours.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Can you guys stop insulting us?

Just to clarify the situation: Skynet was on his phone and on his way home. So, right now he was unable to battle.
And hes certainly active and trying to get the match done. He was the one that made first contact and tried to set up a time.

We refused to play on another simulator or with 'Specators disabled' because the rules outlined by LN state otherwise. We are strictly following the rules so that we cant lose a match due to a controversity.

Have a nice day.

Can you guys stop insulting us?
First off, Limitless back off and go suck KG's dick or something.
We refused to play on another simulator or with 'Specators disabled' because the rules outlined by LN state otherwise. We are strictly following the rules so that we cant lose a match due to a controversity.
[15:34] <SkyNet> i'll get back to you in the next few hours when a manager gets on
[15:34] <SkyNet> I don't mind battling, but I have to see what they tell me to do

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
The privilege of enforcing spectators should definitely be revoked when someone ends a 5 line conversation with, "thanks for the win."

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ATTN PLAYERS NEW TO SPL:

This is a Pokemon tournament. Not a "Who can exploit the rules better" tournament.

Play your fucking matches. Follow the rules.

Jesus.

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey guys.

I asked IB when he wanted to get this game done on Monday, because I was good to play all week. He said he wanted to do it this weekend - I figured we would get it done on saturday, where I was free for most of the day. On Saturday he said he could do Sunday. I work on Sunday, but I am free in the afternoon and late evening, so I told him that. I've been on for the past two and a half hours, in the timeslot I mentioned. I've also sent him a few VMs and asked him to join up on IRC. He was actually online but he hasn't gotten back to me. I think he might have just been busy, but I have to go to soon, and I don't know when I will get back in the evening (as I said, I have work, and today is going to be a busy day). I wouldn't be worried about this but I am probably going to have to work a double shift today and my team tells me that IB is in the UK, which means that if I get back at 8 or 9 it's going to be like 3am for him.

I don't want my team to take the loss if I can't make it to play this evening due to work, so I just wanted to outline that I've done my due diligence in trying to get this game done. Sorry.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
flareblitz probably posted the most civil activity post so far.. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)