Smogon Premier League III - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
holy shit i've been carrying this team. i think i need a bigger role.

That's what you were saying all of last season and it's that attitude that had you failed to be resigned to that lucrative contract you were looking for at the Classiest (now the Pirates), and instead let go in Free Agency. Look at how Snunch's play has improved for example when he doesn't get threatened to have a wrench thrown at him after every loss by a so called leader, or murder threats. You might have the stats, you might have the bling and flash, but you are a team cancer who promotes an unhealthy locker room atmosphere - Allen Iverson 2.0 if you will...

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
That's what you were saying all of last season and it's that attitude that had you failed to be resigned to that lucrative contract you were looking for at the Classiest (now the Pirates), and instead let go in Free Agency. Look at how Snunch's play has improved for example when he doesn't get threatened to have a wrench thrown at him after every loss by a so called leader, or murder threats. You might have the stats, you might have the bling and flash, but you are a team cancer who promotes an unhealthy locker room atmosphere - Allen Iverson 2.0 if you will...

1337th post

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I've always loved the Congregation fans and I'd consider playing for them again. I can see myself sporting the blue and black again if the situation seems right. I left for the chance to win a championship but I could see myself going back home.

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
I have been extremely active on IRC all throughout this week, to accommodate the loose scheduling Poppy and I had. We planned to play Friday night GMT -6. I have college interviews all throughout this weekend, but remained active to hopefully play the the user Fiction. I messaged him today on IRC, and we planned to play an hour from when the message was sent. As that time came around, he left IRC. My opponents have been unable to play during the extremely flexible hours I have provided, all throughout the week. Regretfully a college visit will take up the remainder of this weeks time for me, and my match was constantly postponed until the one time this week i have not been available to play.

Activity post.

Logs can be provided upon request.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
i bs'd him with a crit, lag bs'd me.

in our situation, we just agreed to draw since calcing the whole thing out is a bitch

gg

IronBullet told me he can mostly play after midnight, I answered asking if there are other periods when he can play because it's too late for me with my timezone and my VM to is unnanswred for 3 days. I'm ready to play, I'd just need a schedule

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i won vs br thanks to a lovely miss turn 1

haha yup, a match where there is one miss and one speed tie loss is really "so much bs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)