Finals Smogon Premier League IV - Finals [Won by The Wifi Wolfpack]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
I guess I have to post or something....

I clicked the timer because I thought PKGaming was calculating so I didn't want him to take like 5 minutes per turn considering it's 2 AM where I live. I didn't know he had disconnected (and I bet I would still take a lot of shit if I hadn't clicked the timer but w/e ...)

As I said, I didn't want to win this way (and I didn't need to either), so idk what's happening now.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I guess I have to post or something....

I clicked the timer because I thought PKGaming was calculating so I didn't want him to take like 5 minutes per turn considering it's 2 AM where I live. I didn't know he had disconnected (and I bet I would still take a lot of shit if I hadn't clicked the timer but w/e ...)

As I said, I didn't want to win this way (and I didn't need to either), so idk what's happening now.
That's not the way it went down

I wasn't "calculating" I DCed.

Here's what I posted when I rejoined the match after I was disconnected.
Lucky Strike 7: I DCED Lucky Strike 7: hang on dunk is eggnog left. Lucky Strike 7: ugh its not letting me back on XLR8: ask an admin XLR8: to fix it XLR8: this happened to me XLR8: vs rt Basajaun joined. Lucky Strike 7: ok Lucky Strike 7: uh Lucky Strike 7: please don't put on the timer DU hehe
DestinyUnknown hit the timer immediately after I posted this on the chat (I have witnesses to prove this, and a log of the match). You even directly responded to me.

BTW: I was on the entire day. We could have played at any time during the day (preferably before it became 2 AM on your end). I ignored the fact that you were avoiding me because I thought you were a cool guy, but please don't do lie.

:

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Sorry, I really didn't notice you had came on an alt (I think I even pressed the timer before that but I'm not really sure).

And I didn't avoid you at all during the day, I was on IRC all the day until 6 hours ago (which was when I went out with my friends for ~5 hours).

Sorry again for all this bs, I really didn't want this to happen and I sincerely apology for this, I'm the first one that doesn't like to be involved in so much tournament bs.

I know everybody hates me now, and you can trust me here or not (I guess I don't mind anymore) but if you do, I will say it again, I didn't want to win this way and I'm sorry all this happened.

Hope we can have a clean game / replay / whatever the decision is.

Sorry again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)