Smogon Premier League IV - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
yea i had it 100% won until i missed, its whatever though

it was actually a speed tie there (Its just a "glitch", no cheating, just "glitch abusing"). xp
you would also need to win the terrak speed tie in the end (so a 25% win for u; i.e., 2 speed ties to wins), if I hadnt choked so hard. ?_?

gg, cool match anyway.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
it is, but according to the rules you must ``be aware of showdown glitches`` before playing there. xp

edit. glitches always existed, like spikes + sleep powder Roserade everyone used on 2008-2009 shoddy
or Raikou Timid with Aura Sphere (aura sphere is event only with a bs nature) on PO
glitch abusing is not new. ._.

I kinda think it meant glitches more in the sense of simulator problems...honestly I'd take that as grounds to say nobody should use them except unknowingly

it is, but according to the rules you must ``be aware of showdown glitches`` before playing there. xp

edit. glitches always existed, like spikes + sleep powder Roserade everyone used on 2008-2009 shoddy
or Raikou Timid with Aura Sphere (aura sphere is event only with a bs nature) on PO
glitch abusing is not new. ._.
i wanted to play on PO, but you insisted on PS and since PS has priority, i kinda had no choice

being aware of a glitch and abusing it on the other hand...lol

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure you'll be DQed if you use Timid Aura Sphere Raikou / Jolly Flare Blitz Entei, etc, regardless of Showdown! allows it or not. Same story with HP Fire, obviously

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Theres a difference between a glitch happening casually in a game, and knowing the glitch and abusing it without the other player knowing it (and even forcing the other player to play in PS to be able to abuse the glitch while he didnt even want to play in that sim).

Second case is cheating.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Heh I remember sharing that IV exploit back in October or something with my fellow brazilians (sogeking included), how ironic

Actually not even ironic, its been 3 months and the exploit still works rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)