Smogon Premier League IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said i was going to play you at all. The time you put forward to me was 6am my time and I said I'm not doing it. I then asked if you could do it a few hours later and you said i will most likely be busy, so I never bothered rocking up.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I actually hate to do this but finally I'm happy to make this activity post because yee really deserves it.

I pm'd yee on thursday asking him when he would like to play. He answered me on saturday night or on sunday. Well ok fine. Yee has been on for now 1 hour and half and still doesn't want to play. I won't be able to get this done tomorrow because I won't be at home until 8pm my time or so. It's actually not a problem because yee only shows up after 2 am my time. Seeing him on, I immediately pm'd him on both smogon and irc to know if he could play now.

He's claiming that he can leave at any moment. Ok fine, but why is he still on now ? We could have gotten this done since 1 hour ? The most annoying thing is maybe him ignoring my pms on IRC. I obviously have proof that he is just ignoring me :

So at 3.08am he is still talking to other guys. I pmed him again :

No need to say that he's still on and didn't answer to my pms. I'm leaving now and requesting the activity win because I have been really active since the beginning of the week, I have been waiting for him until 3.30 am my time and this guy just refuses to play. He was already a problem when he was on scooters because of this stupid attitude, GL with him classiest.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ojama please refer to week 2 199 lives vs. Blight. Im not at home so i cant work it out for a while

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Tigers have subbed in Huy for VIL. For the sake of speed, please post substitutes yourself; you don't need to clear them with us.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
I never said i was going to play you at all. The time you put forward to me was 6am my time and I said I'm not doing it. I then asked if you could do it a few hours later and you said i will most likely be busy, so I never bothered rocking up.
except that's bullshit isn't it? in fact i said i could "probably play" between the hours you said (9 and 10), but "no guarantees" -- as i didn't say anything to suggest the contrary during the week, and you didn't PM asking, i'd expect you to show up! besides, there's a likelier explanation as to why you didn't;
011:10] <AM> chaser
01[21:10] <AM> do you have any way of
01[21:10] <AM> contacting 199 lives
[21:11] <durrr> am try that team uber chan
01[21:12] <AM> ty
[21:12] <&goldensun> he said he was getting drunk last night

:evan:

p.s. you've not been on since 5 AM my time, but i'll check this site sporadically during the day in case you decide to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)