Smogon Premier League IV - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Beat Hugendugen in a good game, those sleep talk rolls were scaring me a little.

Good luck in the future~

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
GGs Cryonicles. Very tight series; you guys were one of the few teams I was worried about playing.

Special thanks to yondie and the rest of the management for being accommodating with substituting and activity. It's a shame that so many of our players were inactive or unable to battle this week, but I'm glad we could work it out.

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Beat kok 2-0 with an unfortunate PO glitch and a flinch thrown somewhere into the mix. GGs bud.

Lost, missed a leaf storm, came back, hand some mind games, lost.

(Ps i had the game won if leaf storm didn't miss don't listen to him)

gg

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Defeated tiffanyy in a gg

Leaf Storm miss probably sped things along but it was fun

tho i played like a massive dumb near the end lol

edit: weren't actually any mind games at the end tho, 8 turns of lefties gets me out of range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)